October 2015 Moms
Options

Good thoughts/well wishes/etc

There is a mom on the S15 board going through a really rough time. @aleecats and her daughter could use some good thoughts, prayers, wishes, whatever it is you do. I can't link the thread being on the app but her daughter is in the hospital and will have some possible lasting effects.

I've been following her story for a few days and I have cried reading it. Our board is a great place for me and know she could use all the support she can get right now.

Re: Good thoughts/well wishes/etc

• Options
    I read her story as well, and my heart breaks for her and her daughter. I can't imagine. Sending all positive vibes her way.
  • Options
    What's the thread called?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Found it...
    I had goosebumps and tears reading this. What a horrible thing to have happened. Poor mom having to deal with this, poor baby girl having suffered like that, at the hands of her own dad. I feel so angry at him. I would never forgive my husband if that was him. Who in their right mind would brush dropping a baby under the carpet? Urgghh I am shocked and angry right now. Will be thinking of them.
  • Options
    My heart is breaking. I want to go home and squeeze my little man so hard and then go give that mama a hug. my cousin was shaken by her mother's boyfriend 18 years ago and I know what life has been like for her and the rest of our family (this is bringing back all sorts of emotions) I don't want to get into specifics because every case is different and they need positive thoughts right now. I pray for for them they have a long road ahead and that little girl needs a strong mama. 
  • Options
    Can't imagine. Keeping that baby in my prayers.
  • Options
    OMG just read it, this is so sad! Poor little baby and poor mother! Worst part is that her (i guess ex-) fiance didn't say anything, so the baby has been through one extra week of suffering just because he was a coward!
  • Options
    Thanks for sending this our way @midge519 you can never have too many prayers
  • Options
    I just read all of her story, that's horrifying. My thoughts are with her and that baby. What a terrible boy to just let that happen and not say anything.
  • Options
    Im at my desk sobbing after reading that thread. I just couldnt imagine having to watch my baby suffer at the hands of someone who is supposed to care for her. My heart is breaking for her.
  • Options
    So incredibly sad. Couldn't imagine what she is going thru.
  • Options
    I've read all of her updates to my fiancé and seeing his anger and pain for her made me cry again. She's so strong helping her little girl. I stalk that thread to see updates
  • Options
    Thank you so much from all of us in S15! Your thoughts, prayers, and support mean so much! <3
  • Options
    Thank you for the love for our @aleecats! You're all so sweet ❤️
  • Options
    S15 here- you guys are amazing for your prayers and thoughts for one of our mammas. Thank you
  • Options
    keehank1keehank1 member
    edited January 2016
    s15 momma. You guys are amazing . Thank you all for your continued prayers in this time of need .
  • Options
    I couldn't even imagine what she is going through. Thank you for sharing so we can pray for her 
  • Options
    Has the gofundme account been set up? I am totally technology challenged and don't have Facebook but if someone could send me a link, I'd love to help out anyway I can!  <3