Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Tuesday

2»

Re: TWW Tuesday

• Options
    @peachykeen17 I count cd1 as when I have to use more than a panty liner.
  • Options
    @RatParade Thanks! Broad City is basically my favorite show ever and that gif is how I feel all the time always. I love yours too, I laugh every time I watch that dang video of that unathletic cat. 

@FrancesGrace630 Thanks, thats super helpful. I guess today is CD1. sad face x1000
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @DanniG79, congrats!  Hope you have a H&H 9 months.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DH: 36⎹ Me: 36
    Married: Aug. 2005
    DS1: Born Oct. 2012
    DS2: Born Jun. 2014
  • Options
    Month/cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 31/12

Timing: -5, -3, -1

Testing: tomorrow if no Af

R/R/CS: just waiting......

GTKY: No special talent really would love to be a better cook i think some classes mught be a good idea ☺
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/2

CD/DPO:25/10

Timing: +3, +2, 0, -1

Testing:today negative! Going to try and wait till this weekend to test again.

R/R/CS:I am just annoyed that my body is so stupid. I even had my first round of clomid but I still think it is a fail this time. I am having the normal symptoms of a period. Not that I am that sure, I don't have enough periods to actually know what they are. I stalked Pintrest yesterday for all the herbs that help with fertility and made a plan. Going to order a bunch of stuff from Amazon tonight to go ahead and start. Maybe next cycle will be the one!

GTKY: What are some of your "special talents?" If you don't have one, what do you wish you could do?
    My talent is the ability to copy anything crafty from a picture. I don't need instructions to replicate it. After doing some craft nights, I realized many people need good instructions. Instructions just confuse me so I don't read them most of the time. Lol
    Edit: forgot R/R/CS!