October 2015 Moms

Mil problems

My mother-in-law always seems to be the problem in everything . Me and my husband always argue because of her or the fact that she wants to take decisions for my daughter and that gets me mad! When she takes care of her at my house I leave everything for my baby clothes bottles everything and she never does what I tell her to do . She always puts something different then what I told her or always messes with her schedule and the worst always post pictures on fb acting like she's the mom and people actually ask her if that's her daughter it just kills me!! She always does that! Does anyone else MIL do that kind of things!

Re: Mil problems

• My problem isn't my MIL but all of my in-laws. My husband and I come from extremely different cultural backgrounds and it was never an issue until now. They try to tell him how to raise our child and I disagree with so much. It's a constant struggle so I feel your pain. I threatened to run away with LO last week cause I'm so exhausted with all of the arguing about nothing. Ugh. Good luck with your MIL Mine goes back to Africa in two months so that'll make life a little easier b
  • Omg same here I have told him I would leave if things didn't change and he has told me the same things that' if I didn't change with he's mom we just shouldn't be together .. At least your MIL is going away
  • Loading the player...
  • smnewbysmnewby member
    edited January 2016
    This thread cracks me up. I always disliked my MIL. We have never seen eye to eye. Now she is my best friend because she behaves so wonderfully with our daughter and parenting is appearantly one of the only things she isnt pushy about! Funny how suddenly thats all that matters to me.

Ironically on the flip side its my own mother who has turned into a raging opinionated "B." Thankfully she lives 3,000 miles away.