February 2016 Moms
Options

I'm most looking forward to __(fill in the blank)__

2»

Re: I'm most looking forward to __(fill in the blank)__

• Options
    All the things! Seriously there are so many. I'm looking forward to not feeling fat, drinking coke, wearing all my old clothes (and having options!), like someone else said getting a massage while laying on my stomach, being able to get off the couch without feeling like a turtle and having a flat stomach again. 
    Wooohooo! Let's get this countdown moving along. haha.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I won't be breast feeding for long, but as soon as I am done I'm DYING for a mimosa and to have some eggs cooked over easy. I miss that amazing, delicious, gooey yolk.

But being able to see my feet, roll over in bed and have a normal bladder again will be nice too :)
  • Options
    mamacastromamacastro member
    edited January 2016
    I just want to actively play with DS again. I feel bad for him that he is being affected because mom can't physically play on the floor or go for walks or take him to gymboree anymore. I can barely walk today so I just want my body back
  • Options
    I'm most looking forward to being able to lie on my stomach, eat as much seafood and cookie dough as I want, and not having to use the restroom constantly.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    confession;  I laughed in my head after reading some of these, picturing someone knocking things over with her pregnant belly. Not even an hour later, I quickly turned to grab something and knocked a huge stack of papers off my desk with my belly. And then my secretary laughed at me. Serves me right. 

September Sig challenge: Fall
    imageimage
  • Options
    I'm most looking forward to being able to lie on my stomach, eat as much seafood and cookie dough as I want, and not having to use the restroom constantly.
    This: https://www.centercutcook.com/edible-egg-less-chocolate-chip-cookie-dough/
  • Options
    Being able to sleep and be comfortable at night without the excruciating back pain. Hopefully the dizziness, out of breath, and headaches go away quickly too. I feel like its not safe for me to go anywhere alone (or with DD) since the dizziness is that bad, so I limit myself to just driving to and from the dr and thats it. And of course, a drink!!!
  • Options

Breathing through my nose!

OMG this. I've had a constant stuffy nose since June I swear to God. My SO went as far to ask if I should ask my doctor about it because I basically constantly have a runny nose.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise BFP! 06/08/15
    Nadine GraceMarie  02/10/16
    Diagnosed with placenta increta post delivery: emergency partial hysterectomy - cervix and ovaries still intact 
    Gestational surrogacy or adoption TBD

• Options
    I couldn't wait to sleep on my stomach again but my boobs are so sore it's still impossible! I'm loving less bathroom visits and being able to move easier. Plus being able to play with my son is so great and he's loving it.
  • Options
    Sitting in an upright position for a long time without getting uncomfortable 
    BFP #1 4/23/11, EDD 1/4/12::No heartbeat @ 9 wks::D&C 6/1/11 
    Child #1  June 2012
    Child #2  Feb 2014
    Child #3  Feb 16
    BFP 3/9/17
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I'm most looking forward to the cleaning and cooking my visitors will be doing while I get to snuggle and be doted on. Selfish? Yes. But for the last almost 10 months I've been growing this baby to let them see and that is pretty selfless!
  • Options
    ARogers26 said:

Sushi. Wine/beer/gin. Tummy sleeping - didn't happen for me after my last pregnancy because of bfing. Being done done with the newborn stage. Seeing my son realize who baby Luke in mommys tummy actually is. So much. I have heard from others that you now when your family is done. This is it. I would have no problem getting my tubes tied. I. Am. Done. Not because this has been bad. I just feel complete.

Omg I can't believe I forgot about the sushi! I've been telling hubby since June that my first meal (before we even leave the hospital ) needs to be fresh sushi and red wine. I bet my mom will bring it for me :D
  • Options
    ErinkaErinka member
    edited January 2016
    Looking forward to tying my shoes with difficulty!
    Also looking forward to my heartburn going away and not throwing up parts of my dinner in the bathroom sink if I cough or bend over too fast.
    It's the little things...
  • Options
    Sleeping on my STOMACH! And of course feta cheese... Lots and lots of feta cheese.
  • Options
    Breathing normally!!! 
  • Options
    WINE. And not being in constant pain. Being able to work out, put on shoes without grunting. Holding my baby as opposed to feeling her kick at my rib cage CONSTANTLY :) 
  • Options
    Honestly,  being able to have restriction free sexy time with my man again!! Dont get me wrong, the pregnancy intimacy has been very special, buuuut I will be happy when I can freely express my love for him again  ;)