October 2015 Moms

Giggles

sarapagansarapagan member
edited January 2016 in October 2015 Moms
How old are all of your littles? My baby girl will be 3 months on Thursday and she is trying to laugh so bad! She smiles and makes these sweet cooing noises and when she's really happy, she makes this little noise in the back of her throat that I love to think is a laugh building in there! Any of you ladies get first giggles yet?

Re: Giggles

• My LO did a real laugh for the first time last Thursday, he was 15 weeks. Before that it was a noise similar to what you described, I called it his pre-laugh. I haven't been able to get him to laugh again. I can't wait for it to be a regular thing
  • We are soooo close. She has been trying to laugh for a few weeks now. She sucks in air and makes this squeaky noise. I can't wait to find what makes her giggle all the time! It's so stinkin cute.
  • Loading the player...
  • DS is 15 weeks.  He's been giggling for a couple weeks now.  It was pretty random at first and now most of the time I can tickle him or giggle at him and he will giggle and squeal.  The one night at the dinner table where DD1 (4.5 yrs old) would giggle and DS would giggle back, which would make DD giggle and go back and forth like that was hilarious.  I couldn't stop laughing.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LO is almost 13 weeks and she laughs when we tickle her armpits. Freaking love her!!