July 2016 Moms
Options

Sex!!!

I have found in the last 2 weeks im finding my other half more attractive than my cravings gor crisps! I have also found im so into sex its crazily unreal... thats includi g sex texts and all the rest whilst hes at work... not sure if he thinks im actually loosing the plot... anyone agree?

Re: Sex!!!

• Options
    This is awesome
  • Options
    The use of the word whilst gets points from me.

Me: 30, DH: 31

Married: May 16th 2015

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like how this one talks about grammar but the other post has a vegitable with a d*ck.

• Options
    @thebigoaktree vegetable with dick wins for sure.
  • Options
    Haha I am in the same boat! DH doesn't mind a bit! And the funny thing is I'm even having dreams about sex with DH at least twice a week! It's great! With my pregnancy with my DS I kept dreaming DH was having an affair lol it was AWFUL! I'll take these ones any day!
  • Options
    We had sex yesterday! My boyfriend told me afterwards he was nervous because now he knows we are having a girl it makes our baby a person. But, he is the one who initiated. Thank God! I'm tired of being turned down. Yesterday marks only our 4th time in 10 weeks! I'm dying over here!
    Mommy to an angel baby and a sweet little girl Earth side.
  • Options
    lol! @thebigoaktree you are awesome. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I've been wanting sex more than the hubby has and it's been feeling even better! (A little TMI) but it seems as if I've gotten tighter down there but we love it LOL
  • Options
    Glad we're all getting closer with this thread.

• Options
    @thebigoaktree these are the things that matter! Lol! Who else can I talk to about my sex life? I can't think of anyone better than a bunch of strangers on the internet! Haha! :)
    Mommy to an angel baby and a sweet little girl Earth side.
  • Options
    Having way more sex lately. My boobs are bigger again (post nursing DD they got super small) and DH lost 15 pounds and is continuing to get in shape. I think we're both feeling better about ourselves and it's showing LOL!
  • Options
    Omg, last night I had the raging hormones of a teenage boy. I hope this continues.
    TTC#1 since Jan 2015
    BFP 2/19/15  •  MMC found at 9 wks  •  D&E at 11 wks (age 36)
    BFP 8/29/15
      •  CP (age 37)
    BFP 11/18/15  •  DD born at 41 weeks <3(age 37/38)

TTC#2 since May 2017
    BFP 10/18/17  •  MMC found at 8 wks  •  Misoprostal at 10.5 wks (age 39)

BFP 2/16/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 4/13/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 5/07/18  •  MMC found at 10.5 wks  •  D&E at 11.5 wks 
    •  Testing showed it was a girl with Trisomy 22. (age 39/40)
    9/5/18 Diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve (4-5 follicles, one ovary had none and was very atrophied)

RE says the low egg count is likely causing my recurrent pregnancy loss. Less eggs results in more aneuploidy.

BFP 9/24/18  • 
    CP (age 40)
    BFP 5/11/19  •  Fraternal twins  •  MMC found at 10w5d (Baby A 6w, Baby B 10w)  •  Misoprostal at 11 weeks (age 41)

• Options
    Dh has been all over me and I feel like a cat that doesn't want to be held half of the time, with their legs braced against you...lol. It's nice, I'm just waiting for the fatigue to go away!
  • Options
    What is it with FTD being so cautious? I'm pregnant, I don't have 5 broken bones
  • Options
    I had a complete previa my last pregnancy and I was on pelvic rest for 25 weeks ! Man did that suck! So we are getting it in while we can over here before I get too big and lazy!
  • Options
    I think sex hurts and H is starting to get really annoyed with me. Even without it hurting I haven't came close to wanting it once, we normally only have sex once a week.
  • Options
    Extra blood flow = extra sensation. Enjoy it! it's the BEST.
  • Options
    This thread makes me even more sad about my previa and pelvic rest... Damn placenta! ;)
    Me: 31 | DH: 37
    Married January 12, 2013
    TTC since July 2013
    Fertility Treatments January 2014 - June 2015
    Took a break to prepare for IVF
    Surprise BFP - September 2015 - MMC at 6 weeks, 5 days
    Another surprise BFP - November 2015 - EDD: July 8th! 

• Options
    @MrsPloehn that was me last pregnancy!!! I feel your pain girl! Mine eventually moved but not until I was huge and didn't want to have sex anyways! Really hoping to get through this time wo a previa! At my nt scan my placenta was low, have my a/s on the 16th so I've got my fingers crossed its shifted! 
  • Options
    Sex hurts :-(
  • Options
    I hate having to deal with other people or interact with the real world lately, I'd prefer to just lie in bed and eat pizza and have sex and nap. Repeat forever. 
  • Options
     I'm having a boy. :) hi.. everyone. Finally I'm able to log into this group since I don't understand this app so well. 
    I'm yessy, nice to meet all these July mom's :)
    I found out in my 3 month I was pregnant. Couldn't believe it. This would be my first son. And I found out at week 15 the sex of the baby. 
    I'll be a single mom. But I love to read about all the moms that have their couples or their second baby.

• Options
    yssey said:
     I'm having a boy. :) hi.. everyone. Finally I'm able to log into this group since I don't understand this app so well. 
    I'm yessy, nice to meet all these July mom's :)
    I found out in my 3 month I was pregnant. Couldn't believe it. This would be my first son. And I found out at week 15 the sex of the baby. 
    I'll be a single mom. But I love to read about all the moms that have their couples or their second baby.

Hi @yssey and congrats on the boy. Just fyi, I know it's confusing but this thread is about having sex, as in doin' the deed, as in bonin' for a moanin'. I could go on. There's a pinned thread at the top called The Sex Thread where people share what they are having.

Welcome and nice to meet you too :)
    Thank you for this. I needed that laugh!