Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Sunday

2»

Re: WTO Sunday

• @furbabymom2007 I had the same thing happen to me two cycles ago, and I had spotting at the beginning and end of AF and the whole ordeal lasted about 12 days. I have no idea why, but hopefully it will stop soon for you! 

@Marley629 I've only seen a couple of anecdotes online about EPO delaying ovulation - it doesn't seem to really affect O for most people. The first month I took it I O'd 2 days earlier than expected, so who knows. I think CM is a lot more important than the medical community wants to admit, so the risk of Oing a couple days late to get ewcm was worth it to me (and it didn't even end up happening). *TW* the first month I took it was the first time I've ever had a BFP, but it ended in a chemical. I still think the EPO did it's job, though. If you already produce ewcm on your own, no need to add EPO, though. 

@m6agua and @bcooke314sorry about CD1!  :(

@JamieK1882 @mchrisgarcia best not to check CM right after sex. It's usually safe to assume that you'd get an accurate CM check after a bowel movement, or, in my experience, exercise. I think 12-18 hours after will also probably yield an accurate check. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @MissAmeliaPond It's been about 24 hours now. My mind just can't escape the "well maybe it's .." thoughts.

Also, what is this exercise you speak of?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @GreatGigInTheWomb oh my goodness! That is terrible. I'm so glad you did not get seriously hurt!

Cycle/ Month: 2/2

CD: 9

R/R/CS: got nothing. Struggling with temping maybe. I'm a horrible sleeper. DD wakes me up or DH snores. I never get 3 hrs. So I wonder how this will affect my temps. We will see!

GTKY: Continuing with the wedding theme from yesterday, did you have any crazy wedding day mishaps (family drama, bad weather, vendor issues, etc)? It seems like every wedding has at least one thing that just doesn't go according to plan, but makes for a fascinating story!

The hair dresser did the exact opposit with my hair than what I asked for. My bridesmaids hair all turned out better than mine. I hate looking at my wedding pics because of that. And it rained on my wedding day but that didn't bother me. I love rain!
    Baby #1: Elena 4/6/14
    Baby #2: Grayson EDD 10/22/16

• ReesaAnne16ReesaAnne16 member
    edited January 2016
    Cycle/ Month: 9/8

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK, CM, Guaifenesin, preseed, BD ED now

R/R/CS: today is the closest I've ever had to a positive OPK, it was nearly, the same darkness as the control, which is the brightest it's ever been.  Usually I ovulate the next day (though it has been 2 days later before).
    Yesterday my OPK was pretty bright too, and I had a temp dip today, so I guess O will be either today, tomorrow or Tuesday. Either way, continuing to HIO and hoping for the best. 

GTKY: Continuing with the wedding theme from yesterday, did you have any crazy wedding day mishaps

Ours went pretty smoothly, at least I really tried not to dwell on the little things that went wrong.
    My sandals were misplaced (I didn't want to wear my dance shoes outside for pictures) so my sister took it upon herself to search for them, which almost turned into a massive panic attack / melt down on her part. I'm not sure why....  My flowers were the wrong color, light pink roses instead of lavender, but all in all, it was a beautifully smooth day. I had planned every detail to a tee, and my family & friends that were involved kept commenting on how they appreciated how organized everything was; it made their job easier. It was an awesome day :) 

Me 34 DH 36 Married since July 2010 
    MFI (High DNA Fragmentation) & Mild endometriosis
    TTC #1 since June 2015 
    Aug 2016 - May 2017  6 IUI's with letrozole - BFN
    April 2017 - laparoscopy to remove mild endo
    June 2017 - Mini IVF letrozole 12.5mg, Gonal-F 75IU - Cancelled early ovulation, no eggs retrieved. 
    Aug/Sept 2017 - Mini IVF letrozole 12.5mg, Gonal-F 75IU, cetrotide - 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature
    5 eggs ICSI'd 6 eggs frozen - 1 day 5 blast transfered, 2 expanded blast frozen - BFP!
    May 2018 - Baby girl born - Our Joy

TTC #2 since July 2019
    July 2019 - FET - BFN
    Jan 2020 - FET - canceled due to family health issues
    Mar 2020 - FET - low beta - chemical pregnancy
    July 2020 - ICSI'd remaining 6 eggs - 3 fertilized - 2 survived to early blast stage, transfered both - Chemical Pregnancy

• edited January 2016
    @MissAmeliaPond It's been about 24 hours now. My mind just can't escape the "well maybe it's .." thoughts. Also, what is this exercise you speak of?
    @mchrisgarcia Haha, oh just running or elliptical at the gym. Running usually, um, helps gravity get lingering extras to make their way out. Trying not to be too graphic! lol

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @Marley629, I've heard that some women have delayed O by 2-3 days but, also, cycles vary, so who knows really? I'm taking it anyways.

@mchrisgarcia, I think if you've been up moving around all day it would be EWCM. The preseed is really watery and would have "run out" already. Go HIO!
    BabyGaga
  • CoonMomCoonMom member
    edited January 2016
    Cycle/ Month: 12 (1 AL)

CD:4

R/R/CS: I had a weekend with my girl friends. It was nice but had I not been suffering from the horrible side effects of EPO it would have been a lot more fun. I was really hopeful after hearing all the success stories from EPO that it could really help me, however threw the bottle in the trash after that first dose. I guess I just have to hope the rumor of your a little more fertile after a MC works for me.

GTKY: Continuing with the wedding theme from yesterday, did you have any crazy wedding day mishaps (family drama, bad weather, vendor issues, etc)? After getting our hair done my girls and I went across the street to a hotel for my aunt to do our makeup and eat a quick lunch. My one bridesmaid went to her BF's room and went MIA. When it was time to leave for the church she wasn't in any hurry to get going but she was my ride over. I was freaking out I was going to be late for my own wedding. She wasn't sorry at all. The rest of my bridesmaids were totally supportive and understanding of me but she didn't understand why I was upset. I'm still mad at her to this day.

ETA: I found out after the wedding that our DJ was extremely late and everyone was freaking out. Not a big deal but it rained as we were loaded the cars. I was secretly hoping it would rain on my wedding bc of the rumor of fertility...it obviously didn't work for us.

***********************************************************************************************************************************
    ~Formerly @dogmomwantinghuman ~
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    TTC #1 since January 2015
    BFP #1: 11/30/15| MC 12/16/15BFP # 2: 6/2/16 | EDD 2/16/17

• @MissAmeliaPond thank you! That makes me feel better!
  • @BusinessWife I use Arm and Hammer Unscented, but I've actually been finding it in the men's section.  There are very few women's brands that do not have aluminum!  There are many more men's options available at least at my kroger.  It doesn't smell like men's though, to me it smells like lemons and it has done the best job out of the 3 i tried.  

• @misssameliapond-thank you! I had JUST logged EWCM and was all excited, then read the responses here and thought,  "oh so maybe not." But (again **TMI**), I definitely noticed some after a bowel movement, so I'm chalking it as an EWCM win.
  • Thanks @mchrisgarcia and @GreatGigInTheWomb for taking a look.

I'd typically use the later (correct temp time) temperature because historically my temps haven't seemed to be that affected if I don't get 3 hours, but if I use that temp it's a really large jump for me (.52°) vs. the earlier temp (only .27°). I guess I'm a bit concerned that the later, higher temp will mess up my chart if my next few temps are a lot lower. I guess time will tell. I kept both temps for reference in the notes, so I do have that info to fall back on.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DH: 36⎹ Me: 36
    Married: Aug. 2005
    DS1: Born Oct. 2012
    DS2: Born Jun. 2014
  • @EverythingsBetterOutside That story is amazing. I love it!

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Cycle/ Month: 3

CD: 14

R/R/CS:  I got a blinking smiley today on my OPK and had twinges in my left ovary this morning. I usually get this for 4-5 days leading up to O, so I am happy that it looks like this cycle will be shorter than last.  My doctor had me take the clomid on days 3-7 instead of 5-9 this time around. Maybe that accounts for the difference. 

GTKY: Continuing with the wedding theme from yesterday, did you have any crazy wedding day mishaps (family drama, bad weather, vendor issues, etc)?  Nope, our wedding day was pretty drama free. I was 8 months pregnant at our wedding so not much craziness.  I did find out that one of my super religious aunts made a shitty comment to my sister that it wasn't a "real wedding" because it wasn't in a church and I was pregnant.  Thankfully my sister didn't share that with me until way later because I would have gone all crazy pregnant psycho on her. 
    TTC #2- November 2015

• I'm late to the game, but I figured why not?

Cycle/ Month: 3/3 

CD: 39... I skip AF every January but cycle is still normal other than that. odd I know. so I'm about 5 days out from projected O according to body signs (CM, etc) ordering my thermometer tomorrow so I'll start linking my FF chart once thats there.

R/R/CS: I'm not entirely sure what this means lol sorry I'm new and have been lurking but I'm having a moment today. 
    GTKY: Continuing with the wedding theme from yesterday, did you have any crazy wedding day mishaps (family drama, bad weather, vendor issues, etc)? It seems like every wedding has at least one thing that just doesn't go according to plan, but makes for a fascinating story!

We didn't have any mishaps. Our craziness was our speed. We got engaged on Monday and married on Thursday lol Our pastor happened to be available as was the church, DH best friend is an amazing photographer and he also pulled together our ceremony music, my aunt was a florist years ago so she did the flowers, my best friend/might as well be my sister made my dress by hand in 7 hours and my mom pulled together a reception location, food and cake. We also had to manage to orchestrate both our sons who of course just happened to be scheduled to be with our ex's that day/ But it all came together and was more than we ever could have hoped for. 
    Angel Babies 1&2 2/14/09
    DS born 3/11
    Angel Baby 3 6/28/11                                                         9/5/17 BFP!!
    divorced October 2014                                                       9/6/17 hCG 88 progesterone 9.1 (prometrium started)
    Married DH 10/15     DH's DS born 6/09                            9/8/17 hCG 242!!!
    Not preventing since 11/15                                                 EDD 5/8/18        Adjusted 5/15/18
    TTC since 1/1/16                                                                9/27/17 we have a heart beat!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy TrackerBabysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • nooniesinlovenooniesinlove member
    edited January 2016
    [Moved to WTO Monday]