October 2015 Moms
Options

Those who use pampers

We use pampers swaddlers and I've noticed that if the diaper is full it feels damp through my sons clothes does anyone else have this issue. If so did you switch and what brand

Re: Those who use pampers

• Options
    The only time I've had this issue was when he needed to go up a size. Huggies leak alllllll the time and we have the best luck with pampers swaddlers. That said every baby does well with different diapers.
  • Options
    That's why I switched to Luvs. pampers really suck lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I notice that sometimes but only when really wet. I'm definitely a pampers fan. Tried huggies once with DD1 and hated them!
    Married DH 08.28.10
    Pregnancy #1: BFP 04.10.11 EDD 12.23.11 DD1 Born 12.4.11
     Pregnancy #2: BFP 5.12.14 MC 5.20.14 @ 5wk4d
    Pregnancy #3: BFP 11.1.14 EDD 7.5.15 MC 11.13.14 @ 6wk4d
    Pregnancy #4: BFP 1.31.15 EDD 10.5.15 DD2 Born 9.23.15

• Options
    swelniakswelniak member
    edited January 2016
    I've used pretty much every brand and any overfull diaper is going to do that too you.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I guess when it's full and feels damp, it's time to put on a new one ;)
  • Options
    I've used pampers, huggies, and Luvs all and I have to agree with the above posters on this one. If it's doing that it's just because you're waiting too long to change him.
  • Options
    BryDienta said:

The only time I've had this issue was when he needed to go up a size. Huggies leak alllllll the time and we have the best luck with pampers swaddlers. That said every baby does well with different diapers.

I sometimes had trouble with huggies snug and dry? Idk the ones with Micky Mouse on them! But then I used the little snugglers..the ones with whinnie the poo on them lol and never had a leak.

• Options
    oh we change him so much so it's not from waiting to long. I change him before every feeding and maybe 2 times in between. I think it may just be the diapers. I just bought a pack of buggies and wal mart brand so we will see if any works. Thanks!
  • Options
    We use parents choice, the Walmart brand, and even full they never feel wet. We typically don't so MOTN diaper changes and most mornings the diaper is full and still ok.
  • Options
    I've had this issue with Pampers swaddlers before as well and I change my baby's diaper like crazy. I really do like the Target Up & Up brand for day time diapers and for night time we use Pampers Baby Dry (never had an issue with those ones) --- I have the Huggies Overnights but the smallest they come in is size 3 and that's still too big ... The Pampers Baby Dry does a great job holding all her pee through the night.
  • Options
    @danniellemichellexox I LOVE the up&ups! I wish I had discovered them sooner with my first. I think they're really comparable to pampers with how high they are (can you say blowout protection?!). So much cheaper too, esp when you can get a gc deal.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Pampers are rubbish
  • Options
    I'm having good luck with pampers. The only time it leaked like that was when it was time to go up a size.
    I have trouble with Luvs though, every diaper leaked
  • Options
    Pampers are my favorite of all the diapers. Luvs were awful and leaked even without being full to capacity. Huggies are okay but we've had the best experience with Pampers. Regan's about to move on to size 2 because she's so long, now. But she stayed in 1's for a while.
    :) visit my blog to get easy recipes & mom stuff: http://somestufforwhatever.wordpress.com  :)
  • Options
    I hated pampers with a passion. They always leaked. I love Huggies and Luvs, we've never had a problem with them  
  • Options
    mommav83mommav83 member
    edited February 2016
    We are strictly huggies with no issues. 
    Edited: spelling 
  • Options
    Either go up a size or change before it is too full. I always had problems with Huggies snug&dry but LOVE the Huggies smugglers. Never had a leak with them.
  • Options
    Huggies are terrible!!!!! I switched to them when they went on sale and had to send my husband out to buy pampers because every single time he leaked, I would be sitting beside him and he'd have a dry diaper, poop and it would explode all over.