Health & Exercise
Options

Facial masks ok during pregnancy??

So my face is finally calming down a bit..14 weeks today! I got some freeman facial masks in my stocking at Christmas and just wondering if anyone has used them during pregnancy..I have the avocado and oatmeal clay mask..the cucumber peel off mask and the dead sea minerals mask..thanks!

Re: Facial masks ok during pregnancy??

• Options
    I couldn't really find much online about it but I used a deep sea anti stress mineral mask last week. You can find a list of skin care ingredients to avoid online if you are worried just check that first.
    Daisypath - nBGk

Lilypie - GQnA

• Options
    I'd look it up too but I'll let you know that I got a facial done before my babymoon. I looked it up and was told facials are safe as long as it doesn't involve chemical peel or microdermabrasion. I think as long as the ingredients are natural you're fine. Still look it up!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    chelseamassychelseamassy member
    edited July 2021
    Face Tori makes amazing masks! They are high quality and super effective! My favorites are They soothe me tea tree mask and the vitality mask, but they're all great. This is a really good buy! Also I am using face cream that moisturizes and leaves your skin feeling great with a good smell. I tried aeno cream, and it is the best face cream I have ever used. It smells great and leaves your skin feeling great smooth.