Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Saturday

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R/CS:

GTKY (stolen from TWW): If you are/were married,what were your wedding colors? (bonus points for pics!)

Re: WTO Saturday

• Options
    JamieK1882JamieK1882 member
    edited January 2016
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: temps, green tea, OPKs, pre seed, PNVs

R/R/CS: I know I'm only at CD14, but I'm feeling like maybe I'm having an anovulatory cycle? IDK. My temps are doing nothing, and I spent the last hour googling CM pics and descriptions. Based on google, I really haven't noticed much of anything there, so thinking "dry." I'm not turning OPKs, and I'm honestly just getting very frustrated. Sorry, I didn't sleep well and I'm having a pity party today.

GTKY: I wish I was better at posting pics, but my wedding color was pink. We got married in Sept, so it was a darker, fall-looking pink. Honestly, I just love the color pink, and I picked that particular shade because that's what shade the bridesmaid dress I picked came in.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @houseofsetters I am swooning at your pics!!
    Me: 31 Husby: 36
    Married May 2014
    TTC # 2  Since December 2021
    Baby girl W born 2/2021
    Our journey so far...
    (tw loss & infertility)
    Diagnosis: Poor Egg Quality 
    Working with an RE since March 2016
    2 failed TI cycles
    3 failed IUI cycles

IVF Feb - April 2017
    23 eggs collected, 20 mature, 14 fertilized with ICSI, 4 day 3 blasts, 3 day 5 blasts, 1 PGS normal
    Transferred 1 PGS normal embryo 4.12.17
    BFP 4.21.17
    MMC due to small gestational sac 6.8.17

Our adoption journey:
    12.25.18 Agency picked and apps submitted!
    5.1.19 Adoption on hold so we can buy a house! 
    1.1.20 Homestudy process started
    3.14.20 First social worker visit
    5.25.20 Homestudy Approved & Submitted to Agency

6.1.20 Surprise! Positive pregnancy test!
    Healthy baby girl born 2/10/2021

• Options
    @MamaMunn love love love your bouquet! So beautiful!
  • Options
  • Options
    virginiahamvirginiaham member
    edited January 2016
    Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: all of it

R/R/CS: My am temp is still high (4th day in a row) so I'm still playing the "am I post-O or just sick?" game. I kindof have my FX for the post-O scenario, but I am not itching to test at all. I'll hang out here until I have more reason to suspect I don't belong here. ETA rewording

GTKY (stolen from TWW): Love this!!! Navy blue and orange!! H wore a navy and orange striped bow tie with dinner mess dress. We had a destination wedding with only our parents so the paper goods were really important to me. (Pics are on my computer, in a box, with all of our other stuff, somewhere.) We sent out gorgeous navy/orange wedding announcements that I got from a girl on Etsy, and H discovered that you can send one to POTUS/former POTUS and you'll get a reply back. We just got our reply framed (I'm so not meaning anything political by this but go ahead and flame me) and I love how it turned out!
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• Options
    @BusinessWife I have your exact wedding dressed saved in my pinterest board!!! Nice choice :)

Me: 32 Him: 29 Live : London, UK
    TTC #1 since October 2015
    IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    EDD: Oct 4th 2017
    TEAM: PINK!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I super love seeing everyone's wedding photos! They're all so beautiful! 

@BusinessWife I usually O CD16-19, so this isn't crazy late for me, but like I mentioned I usually only ever get 3-4 days of fertile CM, and this month i'm at day 7. I temped when I woke up early at 5:40 (usual temping time is 6:15), and it was that low 97.04, and I temped again when I got up at 8:25 and it was 97.76. I feel like I trust the 5:40 temp more so I used it for my chart. I'm just hoping I O soon because DH is leaving for a business trip on Tuesday for the rest of the week! gah. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    <span class="vanilla-mention-@">@MissAmeliaPond </span>FX you O between now and Monday then, and you'll be all set!  That is tough though because of course it would look totally different with the later temp!  Arghh!  Where are those darn O-pains when you need 'em?