July 2016 Moms
Options

Friday Ticker Change

Haven't seen this yet for today, so I'll start!

How far along are you? What fruit/equivalent?

Symptoms/Rants/Raves:

Doing anything baby-related today?

GTKY: What is your favorite snow day activity?

Questions?

Re: Friday Ticker Change

• Options
    soberkfellsoberkfell member
    edited January 2016
    How far along are you? What fruit/equivalent? 15w - a navel orange!

Symptoms/Rants/Raves: Constipation... it's been a struggle for the past day. TMI warning, but I FINALLY was able to go - I felt about 2 pounds lighter afterwards. Praise the Lord for Colace!

Doing anything baby-related today? Nothing today - I finally got to hear my baby's heart beat on the doppler at my prenatal appointment on Wednesday morning, though, which was fantastic! I recorded it on my phone for DH, but I like to replay it for myself, too, just to remind myself that everything seems to be going swimmingly.

GTKY: What is your favorite snow day activity? My mom used to make a big breakfast spread on snow days, and we'd sit around watching TV and movies and drinking hot chocolate. Oh, and wearing pajamas ALL DAY.
  • Options
    How far along are you? What fruit/equivalent? 17 weeks. Onion, game controller, two red velvet cupcakes. 

Symptoms/Rants/Raves: Not too much, exhaustion mostly. I am super out of it today, its like I am super tired and can almost feel an emotional break down coming. I think I need to eat more throughout the day, I am wondering if that is part of my problem with exhaustion. 

Doing anything baby-related today? Nope, not much coming up. I dont have a Dr. appointment again for a week and 1/2 (which feels like a life time). 

GTKY: What is your favorite snow day activity? I love making snow angels, and just playing in the snow. 

Questions? So I have been wondering this, and I know that it really does not matter AT ALL, but just been wondering. At my 13 week ultra sound I was measuring a week ahead. They did not change my due date because that was based on my 7 week ultra sound. So do they just keep telling me I am a week ahead or do they eventually change it? Just curious. I know the baby has their own time table and it will be what it is. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? What fruit/equivalent?
    17 weeks, an onion

Symptoms/Rants/Raves:
    I'm sick of this insomnia. Finally broke down and bought a Snoogle, today will be my first day using it. So far I like it, but we shall see. My pup even figured out already how we can snuggle while I use it :)

Doing anything baby-related today?
    Going to get yarn to start a Spartan blanket for baby. DH is a big fan, so baby is getting a blanket that daddy will love.

GTKY: What is your favorite snow day activity?
    Staying inside and away from the stupid cold. Snow is not fun 99.9% of the time.
  • Options
    @mckcak23 I was measuring a week ahead with DS. My doctor said they typically don't adjust the due date if it's a week or less. But, each doctor is different! And, like you said, the baby will come when he or she is ready!
  • Options
    MrsRo731MrsRo731 member
    edited January 2016
    How far along are you? What fruit/equivalent? 15 weeks- navel orange

Symptoms/Rants/Raves: Had an appointment with my OB on Monday and heard the heartbeat on the doppler. Also, got the results for the first 1/2 of my NT Scan/blood test - low risk! I go back in a couple weeks for the 2nd part of the blood test.

Doing anything baby-related today? Nope - just gearing up for the blizzard moving into town. I'm in the Philly burbs and they'll calling for almost 2 feet. Ahhhh

GTKY: What is your favorite snow day activity? Staying inside and keeping warm! My mom used to make me tomato soup and grilled cheese. I'm hoping to take DD out tomorrow in her new sled which has been collecting dust!

ETA: @mckcak23 - I'm also measuring about a week ahead. My Dr. isn't changing my due date. I think it depends on the Dr. bc I know some adjust if it's off by a week.
    July '16 May Siggy Challenge 

BabyFetus Ticker
    Me: 29
    DH: 32
    Married: June 2011
    DD #1: December 2013
    DD #2: EDD July 2016
  • Options

How far along are you? What fruit/equivalent? 13 weeks!

Symptoms/Rants/Raves: I've been feeling pretty good lately. I wish I would have an actual baby bump instead of blump. I can't wait! It's still hard to sleep through the night. I have serious insomnia most nights!

Doing anything baby-related today? We are preparing our announcement for my sister today. We are going to a conference in a week where there is typically a lot of drinking so I HAVE to tell her even though we don't want to tell people until 20 weeks.

GTKY: What is your favorite snow day activity? Staying inside and watching movies with a cup of hot chocolate!

Mommy to an angel baby and a sweet little girl Earth side.