July 2015 Moms
Options

Holy Blizzard, Batman!

We live near the DC area and are expecting 20+ inches of snow!
Anyone else?
What are your plans for not going insane?

Re: Holy Blizzard, Batman!

• Options
    n3na94n3na94 member
    edited January 2016
    I was just going to post a thread about this lol I live near DC and we're expecting a minimum of 20 inches high
  • Options
    And plans are staying warm, resting, watching movies, cuddling and definitely avoid the roads. It's my little one's first ever blizzard so I just want to enjoy this long weekend and have some amazing family time! :smile:
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I also expect some extra cute snow baby pictures!
  • Options
    High of 75 degrees here. Our winter is already over :( I wouldn't mind a blizzard, it sounds awesome to stay home and curl up by a fire. And hopefully no one has to go to work in that.
  • Options
    43 here in Texas... i couldn't imagine 20 inches of snow 
  • Options
    NY mom here we think about a foot + planning to stay cozy and hang. Bottles for LO, bottles of wine for us lol! Just hoping we keep our power on. Stay safe all & warm!!
  • Options
    NY mom also, 8-12inches staying in and spending time with LO and hubby
  • Options
    I've got sideways-rain over here in Cali... Not fun when you where eyeglasses, lol.

We're putting our house on the market so as much as I'd like us all to stay home and cozy, we must go out to look at potential properties.

Be safe east coasters!

DS1 7/24/15

DS2 5/7/17

• Options
    I loved the blizzard!!!! It drifted so bad. Definitely a fun thing to put in her baby book :)
  • Options
    Haha this is funny. Canadian girl here in Ontario and we have no snow and suppose to be plus 6 celcius this week. I think the states n Canada are backwards this year weather wise!!! We usually have about 4 feet of snow by now. Not that I'm complaining!!!
  • Options
    ^^ Ontario canada here too !! And yes it's very different this year compared to other years but definately not complaining about it!