Baby Names
Options

Boy names to go with MN Robin?

My fiancee & I find out the gender, hopefully, on the 28th of this month. We both want a boy, so we've been trying to pick out names but we have a dilema. He wants to name our son after his father, Robin. I strongly dislike this name for a boy, but I compromised with him & said it could be a middle name, the only problem is we can't find a first name to go with it. The baby's last name will be Fegan, so any suggestions will be greatly appreciated! We've thrown around the name Easton, but I'm not sure it sounds right. Thanks in advance :)

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    Easton doesn't go with the last name. And RF would be a terrible name. Glad you got it to the middle spot!

Are there other names than Easton you like? You can pop them in name matchmaker for a list of potentials.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Carter Robin
    Joseph Robin
    Kenneth Robin
    Lawrence Robin
    Tucker Robin
    Wesley Robin
    Wyatt Robin

• Options
    The only other names he likes is Jeffery & Caleb, but I dislike Jeffery & Caleb is the name of my close friends son. I like Elijah, Oliver & Avery the best besides Easton that would go with a MN Robin, but he doesn't like them lol I'm hoping for a boy because we already have a 23 mo DD, but now I kinda want a girl because we already have a few names that we both like picked out. If only he would agree to dropping Robin out of the name then all our naming problems would be over, haha.
  • Options
    Aw, cut him some slack. He wants to name his kid after his dad. That's nice. I wouldn't worry too much about the flow of the first and middle, since they rarely get said together. Focus on what sounds good with your last name.
  • Options
    How about Callum? Kind of like Caleb ...
  • Options
    Wyatt Robin
    Felix Robin
    Paul Robin
    Kyle Robin
    Elias Robin
    Everett Robin
    Michael Robin
    Christopher Robin (sorry had to, but it does sound good). Lol.
  • Options
    Thank you ladies for your suggestions! I read them all to my fiancee, but he ultimately decided on Jackson, which was a name I had suggested in the beginning & he vetoed lol, but the runner up is Ethan. I'm so happy that he finally came around & was excited to pick a name by himself (with little direction from me, haha) :)
  • Options
    Now let's just hope that we have a baby boy growing in my belly! Either way I'll be happy, but my daughter is a terror (13 going on 2, lol) & I've heard that boys are more laid back.