Trouble TTC

Weirdest Dreams while TTC/In the TWW

So last night I had a dream that two separate mediums walked up to me to tell me I'm pregnant. The first one I didn't see but the second one, my house was in the background and it was a male telling me. It was so weird because I remember saying in my dream "Oh a psychic" and the person corrected me and said "Medium!". I woke up like WTF?! LOL... TWW dreams and this is by far the weirdest one! Have you had any weird dreams about getting pregnant?

I wasn't going to post this because I felt weird but it's been on my mind all day!
DS born 2016

Re: Weirdest Dreams while TTC/In the TWW

• I'm glad you shared it @MrsB627
    I've had odd dreams over the period of ttc. Not sure if there's a link to the drugs, the deep thoughts inside, or a sign of what's to come. I try & take them with a pinch of salt.
  • I'm only on Metformin right now but who knows! I did get a weird one on Clomid too! I definitely think it's from wanting to get pregnant so bad too!
    DS born 2016
  • Loading the player...
  • I had a dream several months ago that I had just found out I was pregnant and DH and I were driving down this bumpy road and I was so sure that it was going to shake my newly implanted blastocyst out.  I was trying to prop myself off of the seat so I couldn't feel the bumps.  That was a weird dream lol. 
    Me: 31 | H: 32
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    CD3 labs normal | HSG 1/8/16 clear | H's SA excellent
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    February 2016, cycle 16 - cycle #1 with Letrozole 5mg + TI | Progesterone=20.6
    BFP 2/24/16 - EDD 11/7/16
    It's a girl!
    Isla Quinn born 10/29/16 at 38w5d via C/S
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    Suprise! BFP 8/8/18 natural cycle | EDD 4/19/19
    It's a girl!
    Afton Noelle born 4/10/19 at 38w5d via natural VBAC
  • Haha that was weird too! I definitely think all this TTC stuff gets to our heads too much lol ... No dreams last night that I can remember lol
    DS born 2016