July 2016 Moms
Options

Monday Bitchfest

Let 'er rip!
April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

Re: Monday Bitchfest

• Options
    To the guy at work who needs to be hand held whenever he encounters an issue. I work in QA and we have test cases that step by step tell you what to do. He can't follow them at all for some reason?

Then when we need to deviate a little from the written instructions, his brain can't seem to follow either. So what is it? Do you want to follow rules or you don't want to follow them? 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The half and half I bought and got home only to realize there was a huge gash in the side.... Back to the grocery store for me :(
  • Options
    elenabrentelenabrent member
    edited January 2016
    I bought all the fabric spray paint that JoAnn's had in black (3 small ones) and it was barely enough to cover the canopy of the stroller I'm painting. Ordered more online but the project won't be able to resume until next week when they're delivered. Also gave myself a hand cramp spraying. Whomp whomp.

• Options
    LinzerBinzerLinzerBinzer member
    edited January 2016
    I :heart: this thread today. I realize that's not a bitchfest, but wanted to share.

(Edited bc when you use any html or whatever it is you apparently can't make a heart using the wedge thingy and a 3.)
  • Options
    Why is my face so dry?! I feel like I'm bathing in coconut oil and it's not making any difference. It's starting to actually be painful. I feel like winter and pregnancy hormones joined forces and I'm just at its mercy.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 29 & Husband: 36                                                         
    Married: October 2014
    NTNP: April 2015 - June 2015
    M/C: June 2015
    TTC #1 since September 2015
    BFP: 11/9/15 - EDD: 7/24/16
  • Options
    Just found out I will likely be changing states, insurance, midwife, and birth options in the next month or so. Then hubby says to me he doesn't understand why changing my midwife and going from a stand alone birthing center to a hospital is a big deal...
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @RideNRunMomma Ack! That would totally stress me out! Do you know anyone in the new state who can give recs?
  • Options
    REALLY stressed and annoyed thinking of how TF I'm going to pay to get this Master's degree.
  • Options
    I just went to make dinner and I forgot to set the meat out to thaw. Rawr! And now nothing else sounds good. :( 
    Me: 33  DH: 31
    Married: 8/9/2010
    3 Furbabies - Kumo, Mal, and Lynx!
    Started TTC August 2014
    BFP #1 - 12/16/14 EDD 8/22/15 - MMC and D&C 1/23/15
    BFP #2 - 7/10/15 EDD 3/20/16- chemical pregnancy, ended 7/16/15
    BFP #3 - 11/12/15 EDD 7/21/16 - wishing and hoping for a sticky little bean!

July'16 BMB May Siggy Challenge - Star Wars:

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    I am f-ing hungry. And nothing I am eating, is satisfying me. And now, I have a stomach ache because of all of the food that I have eaten in the last hour or so. 

@LinzerBinzer Yeah, after talking with them most of the morning, I've narrowed down my options. It's a strange enough circumstance, I'm making a thread on it. I hate all the options other than giving birth down here (as much as I'm genuinely okay with moving back north).
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I was home visiting my extended family this weekend. We had sandwiches/cold cuts 3 TIMES. I have eaten cheese sandwiches for lunch the last 3 days. I passed up glorious Italian sandwich meats.

My great aunt is 90. I don't expect her to do what she used to do- which was a full pasta, sauce, meat spread. But we were supposed to take her to Bill Gray's for a delicious hamburger. But the Fing lake effect in Rochester made it basically a white out and she didn't want to leave the house. So more beautiful meats in couldn't have.

I'm now waiting for a flight in the Rochester airport and everything closes in 11 minutes. If I was traveling for work I would be bullshit. My great aunts are worth this nonsense, nothing or no one else.
  • Options

These Aunt Mary cookies are keeping me warm in the airport. They are supposed to be for my husband but shhhhh
  • Options
    Natinat6 said:

These Aunt Mary cookies are keeping me warm in the airport. They are supposed to be for my husband but shhhhh

I don't like you rubbing your cookies in my face!

That sounded dirty haha
  • Options
    megstervt said:

Why is my face so dry?! I feel like I'm bathing in coconut oil and it's not making any difference. It's starting to actually be painful. I feel like winter and pregnancy hormones joined forces and I'm just at its mercy.

I feel your pain, I had to switch from coconut oil because it was being totally absorbed in a fraction of the time it used to take and leaving me super dry. So far I'm using Burts bees belly butter and First Aid Beauty ultra repair cream on my face. I need to find something heavier for my legs still.
  • Options

megstervt said:

I feel your pain, I had to switch from coconut oil because it was being totally absorbed in a fraction of the time it used to take and leaving me super dry. So far I'm using Burts bees belly butter and First Aid Beauty ultra repair cream on my face. I need to find something heavier for my legs still.
    Burt's Bees Intense Hydrating Night Cream. It's the bomb!
  • Options
    WevilleWeville member
    edited January 2016
    My stomach is so bloated and painful right now I just want to cry. It hit out of nowhere and I did such a good job of eating healthy and staying hydrated today. This sucks.

Edited because words are hard
  • Options
    msuzannah said:

@Natinat6 oh those cookies.... I want them. So mine is lame but I just cried because I really want cake and so I found a cake mix just to find out we don't have any eggs. I just want cake.

Next time eat the meat!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    My kitchen sink is clogged...we have a disposal which I think is really clogged so drano isn't working. Really don't want to call the maintainence guy because then I would have to get up. Making DH take care of it tomorrow.
  • Options
    @maddmama I'm in the same damn boat. I can't get federal loans or education loans if you aren't taking 6 credits - so because I am taking 3 this semester and 5 in the fall I am now paying $4500 and $8000 respectively out of pocket for this year. I still have another year to go after that because I'm part time school and full time work. And the 28k I have in grad loans just went into "repayment" because I dropped below "half time". I'm so ticked about the whole thing... I may have changed schools if I weren't 3/4 finished but financing education is SO aggravating.

And I worked 4 12s straight this weekend and clocked 19 hours of sleep since Thursday. This insomnia is going to kill me...
  • Options
    I spent too much time thinking about bills and money and insurance and MY STUPID STUDENT LOANS GAHHH today and I had a total breakdown and gave up on adulting, meaning I just woke up from a two hour nap.
  • Options
    We owe over $600 in taxes because my husband claimed 1 instead of 0 like I told him to. :(
  • Options
    @jlgriff11 that's the worst - we owed last year too and I had to use my savings to pay it because it was so much... I'm waiting with baited breath to see if we're in the same boat this year :neutral:
  • Options
    @stellaluna14 this is me all the time! Literally I have to set aside time to deal with it and then move on or debt will run my life. I just want to work on my registry and focus on the baby!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @HMcDade1 ughhhh. I wish getting a degree wasn't so much money! I'm just trying to be a successful working woman who can provide for her family. Come on!
  • Options
    @msuzannah do you have apple sauce or chia seeds? Either can be used to replace eggs
  • Options
    Weville said:

My stomach is so bloated and painful right now I just want to cry. It hit out of nowhere and I did such a good job of eating healthy and staying hydrated today. This sucks.

Edited because words are hard

That's me every day. Hits around 2-3pm, and I am bloated and uncomfortable the rest of the day. It's awful. :/
  • Options
    I'd like to bitch about etiquette. My Vulcan people have no understanding of such things. The more I explain etiquette to DH the less we collectively understand. Why would one not simply prepare for and request one's preference? Is this like electing a pope? Should we all pray not to be chosen for this honor and fain humble acceptance?

• Options
    @msuzannah let me know how it goes!!!
  • Options
    I'm late but I'd love to bitch about my car. Seriously, SO buys a new car, then 4 days later my car craps out on me?! Thought it was the battery, nope. Starter, nope. It's the damn engine. Looking at close to two grand to fix the thing. Oh, and a three week wait on top of that. :neutral:
  • Options
    @Natinat6 my family's from Rochester and I grew up there! My little sister was in a minor car accident on Sunday bc of the snow! Mmmmm I love bill grays! I'm going to visit at the end of the month and will def be going there!
  • Options
    My coworker came in to work throwing up everywhere because he didn't want to miss out on earning extra money for an after school activity. I told him to stay the eff away from me because I have no immune system and he laughed and said its probably just a virus and no big deal. Are you effing kidding me??????? I swear to god if I get sick I am coming after him. It's clearly contagious since his son has the same damn thing. Why his pregnant wife let him come to work to infect us, I have no clue.
  • Options
    I ended up skipping the hamburger and fries in lieu of getting an Abbotts. That's the good shit in my opinion. I already feel like a can of biscuits in my jeans and had just eaten my third cheese sandwich in as many days.

I was born there but lived in Tampa growing up. The food there is so all American with so many mayo based salads and food like Bill Grays. I don't know how everyone isn't obese. I would be.