July 2016 Moms
Options

Just Venting

No matter how much I sleep, Im still tired. I drink ginger ale ginger tea ginger candy ive eaten my share of crackers and peppermints and even bought seaband IM STILL SICK. Was gonna call in to work today boss told me we needed to have a talk cuz Ivr been missing a day every other week. So I came to work anyway. He still wants to have a talk. Im sick dude I have another human in me Im not clubbing.

This is my last week in my 1st tri. I'm praying it gets better.

Re: Just Venting

• Options
    You should get a doctor note regarding how you have been feeling before your meeting. Men dont understand. I have a male boss and thank god his mom works here because otherwise, he would be clueless. worse case senario, get ginger gravol. it saved me. I was sick everyday in my first trimester and now im almost 15 weeks and it calmed down about a week ago. i still keep my gravol on me just in case. good luck!
  • Options
    Have you talked to your dr about meds? Worth a shot if your job could be in trouble!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Have you tried unisom and b6? They helped me a lot but if I agree with @MamaBish talk to your dr it it is interfering with work
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    I'd definitely talk to your doctor ASAP if your boss is onto you.  Male, female or whoever, some people just don't get it.  And even if they do, there's still a business to run, and a job to be had.  I hope it clears up soon!!!
  • Options
    Never tried Unisom will try it thanks. I go to the dr. Tomorrow gonna ask for ALL HEALTHY options
  • Options
    @droge410 I do Unisom at night (since my meds weren't covered by insurance). It has helped some with the nausea/vomitting, but I still have nausea. It actually has helped though with not missing as much time from work. Before starting it, I never wanted to go to work, when I was there I was getting sick throughout the day. 

Hope you feel better soon!
  • Options
    Definitely ask your doctor about getting some medicine until the morning sickness starts to ease up. I was missing work too, but haven't missed a day since getting medicine. It doesn't take it all away, but at least it makes you functional again! Hang in there!
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow!