July 2016 Moms
Options

H&M maternity clothes

Anyone have experience with sizing from h&m maternity?? Found some cute cheap jeans online but I'm not sure what size to order lol. And unfortunately our store doesn't carry maternity!

Re: H&M maternity clothes

• Options
    No experience, but can you check their return policy to see if you can return in store? Maybe order two pairs and return the one without having to send it back!
  • Options
    I found H&M maternity tights to be on point! Target had S/M or L/XL and I'm in between. H&M medium maternity tights fit perfectly (I always wear M or 6/8 bottoms). Hope that helps!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wore my normal non-pregnancy size in H&M clothes. Although I was looking at their skinny jeans at the store last time and they looked like they would be really tight.
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Favourite Holiday Movie Moment

• Options
    I had to size up (one size) in the maternity skinny jeans. Leggings and tops are true to size.
  • Options
    I actually bought normal jeans there once and their sizes are literally everywhere. I got a size 4 jeans when usually I'm an 8. No experience with maternity but I agree with pp to check with the return policy.
  • Options
    If h&m maternity clothes are anything like their normal sizes, I would definitely purchase a variety of sizes and return what doesn't fit. I have pants that range from size 0 to size 8, and I'm normally a 2-4. I do end up loving whatever i find that fits though so for me it's worth the extra work
  • Options
    Thank you ladies!!! That helps tons! I'll order a few and go from there!