Single Parents
Options

Caught cheating

So I'm due in july. Was leaving my husband when I found out I was pregnant and stupidly decided to try and make things work for our family, 3 year old son also. I caught him getting sexual pictures from someone on his phone. So now I guess I'm joining the single mom club and am completely devastated because after him fighting so hard to win me back he just kept on screwing me over. So I'm moving my stuff out as soon as I can and finally divorcing his ass. Who the hell does that to a pregnant woman?! 26 in CT

Re: Caught cheating

• Options
    lubaTOlubaTO member
    edited January 2016
    Sorry this happened :( At least you know you gave it a good try! Men (and women) can sometimes be just jerks. You will be okay, and better times will come.

The forum is a little quiet, but we are here! I am expecting my first baby in 3 weeks, after on and off with the father for most of my pregnancy. It's certainly not easy and I'm struggling emotionally,  but we are strong and will make the best of it :)
  • Options
    I'm so sorry! I found out I was pregnant with number 2 the end of December and 3 days later found about my SO had been having a relationship with another woman... I know how you feel... I have no idea how the get through this. Sending lots of hugs your way!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I honestly forgot I posted on this board....that's how upset I was when I wrote this. @jamielcall I'm sorry to hear about your SO. Sounds like we're going through the same thing if you ever want to pm me I'm here. Still at a stand still as to what is going on, but I'm here.

• Options
    I was 16 when I got pregnant and trust me, I thought the same about "who would do cheat on their pregnant girlfriend/wife" but obviously some guys do. It hurts for a while because you can't believe someone can be so heartless but then like me, 4 years later end up finding the right guy who loves your child/children way more than the birth dad. Best of luck hun.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear that. I know the feeling all too well. I'm leaving my husband as well. I had been on bed rest and he was never home. I found out he was seeing someone else while I'm home pregnant with our 3rd child with complications. I recently had the baby 2 wks ago and he is in the NICU. Hubby is not very supportive and is still seeing that other woman. I don't understand why they treat us like we're nothing! It's so heartbreaking smh. I really hope things turn out for the better for you and the baby. 
  • Options
    @winter2690 I'm so sorry! You and your baby will be in my thoughts & prayers! Keep us updated on how your LO is doing