August 2015 Moms

activities

Any one doing any special activities with their LO? Thinking about signing up for some mom/baby swim classes when LO turns 6 months. Now that he's getting older I feel like I'm not entertaining him enough during the daytime.

Re: activities

• I definitely want to try some mommy and me music classes soon! If I didn't work I think we'd also go to baby story time at the library. I've looked into infant swimming lessons around here and they're a bit pricey but I bet it's totally worth it!
  • I've just been taking him to the rec center once a week to swim and he loves it. The lessons are pricy and not quite worth it at this age.
  • Loading the player...
  • ksimon23 said:
    I've just been taking him to the rec center once a week to swim and he loves it. The lessons are pricy and not quite worth it at this age.

After looking at the prices for the classes I think I might just try some open swim time at Aqua Tots. My DH is a worrier and is concerned that he's going to drink some nasty pool water or get a rash from the chlorine. Did your LO have any reaction from the chlorine?
  • We haven't had any issues at all! I just make sure not to get water in his ears, and then he gets washed off in the shower really well.
  • We are going to start baby swim classes as soon as lo turns 6 months. My mom started me when I was 6 months too and I'm excited to have an activity to do with baby!