Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Wednesday

2»

Re: WTO Wednesday

• Options
    @mchrisgarcia   The standard is to count CD 1 as your first day of actual flow (enough to fill a pad or tampon), rather than spotting. From what you described, it sounds more like spotting, so I don't think you've actually hit CD 1 yet. Sorry, I know that's probably super frustrating.

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU:  Just waiting for CH right now

R/R/CS: It is freezing in my office and in my classroom. I do have a space heater in my office, but it only does so much. I also have these awesome hand warmers that you put in your gloves or pockets that I got for Christmas and I have them in my socks. It's amazing.

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to this year? (other than getting pregnant )
    I can't decide, so I'll give my top three. In no particular order, I'm looking forward to paying off my students loans (hopefully by June! though we will still have my husband's to pay off), my husband getting a real full-time job (he is a temp right now), and moving to a nicer apartment in June
  • Options
    Sorry @NamelessAria and @ReesaAnne16 about CD 1

Month/Cycle:  5/6

CD:  4

WAYDTGKTFU:  PNVs

R/R/CS:  I'm feeling pretty nasty today...headache and nausea, such fun. 

GTKY:  We have an upcoming trip to Disney planned at the end of the month.  It should be lots of fun. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DH: 36⎹ Me: 36
    Married: Aug. 2005
    DS1: Born Oct. 2012
    DS2: Born Jun. 2014
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 17

WAYDTGKTFU: PNV, OPK, temping

R/R/CS: thinking I ovulated yesterday (temp spike this morning) but missed it with opks. I turned them last month and ovulated on CD 19, so I think I started peeing on things a bit late this month. Also still annoyed with DH for turning me down yesterday am, esp since it looks like yesterday may have been O day. I think I'm just looking for reasons to be angry - that sort of day ;)

GTKY: honestly I'm not looking forward to anything this year. Not in a sad way - just don't really have any big plans yet. Hopefully visiting my brother a world away with my mom, but we'll see.

Me - 30  DH - 36
    Married 10/12/13
    TTC #1 since 10/15
    Chart!
  • Options
    Hi ladies. I know I'm pretty unreliable about posting here but I'm in a better mental place right now so I'll try to be better at participating lol

Month/Cycle: I've lost count

CD: 5

WAYDTGKTFU: clomid, trigger, IUI

R/R/CS: So today I found out that my best friend has been telling everyone that her and her husband have been trying for months and months and are having troubles trying to conceive. This in hopes to get people off her back about when they're going to have a baby (been married for over 10 years). In reality, they've only tried one month and aren't actively trying at all at the moment. I don't even know what to feel. Why would anyone lie about infertility...it's a club no one wants to be in. I told her rumors were going around about it (small town...yay) and she told me not to say anything to anyone. As someone who has struggled for years with infertility, it's just so hard to fathom/understand/process that she's doing that. I can't help but just be sad.

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to this year? (other than getting pregnant ;)) Getting the eff out of this office and onto the beach.
    Me: 31  DH: 32  Dx: Unexplained
    TTC #1 off and on since 2010
    11/15 - Clomid + TI = BFN
    12/15 - Clomid + TI = BFN
    1/16 - Clomid + IUI = BFN
    2/16 - Clomid + IUI = BFN
    4/16 - Follistim + IUI = BFN
    5/16 - 11/16 - Life / WTFing / Pity Party / Saving $
    1/17 - IVF #1 (Fresh Transfer / 6 frosties) = BFN
    3/17 - FET.... BFP! EDD 11/29
  • Options
    Sorry for CD1 ladies. :(

@shaami1986 Sorry that your friend said that. Some people just aren't aware of what they are saying.

@QueenDaenerysTargaryen First your name is super hard to tag when the list doesn't show up. To me your CH look right. Unless you think your temps are high because of being sick. Feel free to hang out in WTO as long as you need.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• Options
    @ReesaAnne16 So sorry about such a rough CD1.  I understand why you feel the way you do, that's tough.  I hope you can take some time for yourself today.

@QueenDaenerysTargaryen I always get dotted cross hairs when I get EWCM more than once in a cycle, which I pretty much always do.  It looks like you O'd to me!

**Question in R/R/CS*****

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD: 3

WAYDTGKTFU: waiting for AF to leave, then BBT, CM, CP, OPK, and EOD

R/R/CS: H is not a high testosterone guy, so we're trying EOD this cycle and if that doesn't work this month I would like him to go get a SA.  I know from charting that I am ovulating and have a reasonable LP, so I would like to know if H has any issues before we go another six months.  I'm aware that you shouldn't be going to an RE before a year is up, but would it be reasonable to have H get a SA? Any reasons why not, if the cost is worth it to us?

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to this year? We bought a house with a heated in ground pool in September, and I LOVE swimming so I can't wait to get it opened up!  Also going to a fancy all inclusive resort in Mexico for a wedding next month during what FF is predicting will be my fertile week. 
  • Options
    My first WTO.....

Month/Cycle:  1

CD:  10

WAYDTGKTFU:  PNVs, checking CM, temping, going to start OPKs, but unsure how many days to start before my predicted O?

R/R/CS:  It's my day off so I'm getting the house cleaned up and running errands.

GTKY:  I want to plan a little trip somewhere this summer. I'm not sure where yet, but preferably somewhere on the coast or maybe an island again. We went to Maui last summer and it was amazing! 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 5

WAYDTGKTFU: Waiting for AF to leave, which I think today will be the last day.  FX!

R/R/CS: Made it into the pool this morning, and feeling like I might be starting to shake the little bit of the blues I've had the past few days.  Okay, week.  You got me.  :wink: 

GTKY: We are going to Puerto Rico in a month, and I'm crazy excited about that!
    Me: 30 DH: 32 ~~ TTC #1: Sep 2015 ~~ BFP: Mar 2016 ~~ Daughter: Nov 2016
    TTC #2: April 2018 ~~ BFP: May 2018 ~~ EDD: January 2019

• Options

@tamalahoops I am so sorry for the loss of your pet :'(  That is just heartbreaking.

**Question Below**

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 5

WAYDTGKTFU: My OPKs should be in the mail today, but realized I ordered the AccuMed ones instead of Wondfos! Bummer...

R/R/CS: **Question** Sorry if this was already answered since I have been posting, but what exactly does it stand for? Thanks for helping a newbie! ;)

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to this year? (other than getting pregnant )  I have a nephew that's due in just a couple weeks, and another niece or nephew due at the end of June! <3 And my SIL is getting married in October! Lots of excitement this year.

Me: 25 | Him: 31

Married: September 2014

DSS Born 2/2/08

TTC our 1st since December 2015

BFP 3/18/16 - EDD 12/1/16

Proud Parents of a 5 year old Miniature Dachshund

• Options
    @MrsDho11 Where in Puerto Rico?? I love PR, I've been twice.

CD: 8

WAYDTGKTFU: pnv, temping and charting. Waiting and waiting and waiting for FW.

R/R/CS: All my bloodwork came back within normal range. So I guess I just have shit luck or old eggs.

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to this year? (other than getting pregnant )  I don't know. DH might be getting a new job, which would mean more money, which would be nice.

LFAF April Siggy: TV/Movie BFFs

BFP #1 12/2012, DS born 8/2013
    BFP #2 7/2015, MMC and D&C 9/2015
    BFP #3 11/2015, CP
    BFP #4 1/2016, DD born 10/2016

• Options

@reesaanne16 - Sorry to hear you are having a tough time. I kinda know how you feel... my best friend is pregnant now too. It really sucks. Did you throw your friend a shower? I'll be throwing my friend's shower in March, and I'm wondering how I will hold up.

@JamieK1882 - If 27 days was my shortest cycle, I'd probably start on day 8.

@Tamalahoops - So sorry about your puppy! I hope 2016 is better for your

Month/Cycle: 3/3 (1 TTCAL)

CD: 10

WAYDTGKTFU: all the things! I think I'll start OPKs tomorrow or Friday

R/R/CS:  This is my first month temping and using OPKs and I thought my body might be wonky after loss, so the BSC took over a little bit. I started staring at calendars and doing complex math and looking at facts on ovulation dates, etc. I figured out the earliest possible date and latest possible date we should BD.  In case anyone wants to know, I determined that someone with a 28-32 day cycle should HIO from CD 9 - CD 22. Just thought I'd share. :) 

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to this year? (other than getting pregnant )

My first real music festival this May. I've always wanted to go to one, but I didn't feel like we were financially at a place where I should spend that kind of money on a concert. I just bought my tickets yesterday with no guilt about the money, and I'm so excited to mark that off my bucket list!

• Options
    Sorry for the CD1 ladies :( all the hugs, chocolate, and wine are for you!

Month/Cycle: 10/8

CD: 6

WAYDTGKTFU: Charting, OPKs, getting healthy

R/R/CS: I need a way to keep myself accountable for being healthy.  I was all about getting to the gym this week, and I have yet to do that :neutral: It's so much easier for me when I have a workout buddy!

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to this year? (other than getting pregnant )
    The birth of my niece or nephew over the summer :)
    Me: 26  DH: 29
    Married since May 2013
    DS born July 2014
    TTC#2 since April 2015
    BFP on 7/2/2013

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 10

WADTGKTF ipad isnt liking this again and now its making me type in italics - but everything

R/R/CS: CM started to flow again today and a brief dry spell so that's good, hoping it gets watery soon I fancy another cd15 O rather than a CD20. Sexy time is a go, would love to get more timing in this month than the last two.
    Rant & Rave went to the gym yesterday for the first time in 4 months and did Buti Yoga which I loved. Feel great to be back at it but gradually throughout today I got stiffer and stiffer - it hurts.

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to this year? (other than getting pregnant 
    We just booked some time off work for the end of March and will go to visit my parents in Spain to get some sun, I can't wait!

Me: 32 Him: 29 Live : London, UK
    TTC #1 since October 2015
    IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    EDD: Oct 4th 2017
    TEAM: PINK!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @Shwee25 it means Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk

@lecool I have only used wondfo opks, but I think the Clear Blue opks are the other ones people usually recommend.  I haven't used them, so I don't have any other advice on that.  It is possible that today is O day since it doesn't look like you have a real temp shift yet and still some fertile CM.  HIO! Also, even if you did O yesterday it looks like you'll have -2 timing, which is still good.  It only takes one sperm to fertilize the egg, and -2 is the ideal day.

@mchrisgarcia sorry you are having a crazy cycle :( do you have a link to your chart so we can chart stalk?  Are you tracking CM?
    Married since May 2013
    DS born July 2014
    TTC#2 since April 2015
    BFP on 7/2/2013

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD: 1

WAYDTGKTFU: PNV, EPO, DH is on zinc and folate (because, why not?), sex EOD after AF, BBT, CM, CP...all the things

R/R/CS: It's CD1 after my longest LP ever. Enough said.

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to this year? (other than getting pregnant ;)) Big wedding this summer that we are really looking forward to, and hoping to advance a little professionally too! DH's active duty contract will be up and we are super excited for him to return to his civilian job that he loves and misses so much.
    BabyGaga
  • Options
    Buenos dias!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 15

WAYDTGKTFU: sex, not doing much of anything since I haven't ovulated yet

R/R/CS: I have no idea what my cycle length is, grrrr!

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to this year? (other than getting pregnant ;)) quite a few vacations, as long as my getting pg doesn't get in the way of anything lol

• Options
    kfair001kfair001 member
    edited January 2016

CD: 6

WAYDTGKTFU: OPKs, BBT, BD EOD, Pre-seed

R/R/CS: I think today is the last day of AF which is good! :smile: 

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to this year? (other than getting pregnant )  Other than the obvious (FX), we have a couple of weddings to go to this summer so that will be fun.  Other than that, just the usual hanging out with friends and the DH.

My Chart

ME: 28  |  DH: 31
    DATING SINCE: 09/20/08
    MARRIED: 10/26/15
    TTC #1 SINCE: OCT/NOV 2015

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD: 39

WAYDTGKTFU: opk remp sex all with varying enthusiasm

R/R/CS: CD 39 and no O needs no explanation.

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to this year? (other than getting pregnant ;)) we are going to Bora Bora in May!
    @ReesaAnne16 I feel awful for you. Hugs...
    Got me thinking that I'll soon be starting my 7th month and had we conceived our first cycle, we'd be getting near the end of pregnancy. :/
  • Options
    @MrsDho11 exactly my thought! I've been slowly working down to 35 days from 39, then last cycle was 56. That's what I get for wondering if my cycle will continue to get shorter. Lolololnope.
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• Options
    @MrsDho11  I'm not sure yet because it isn't until November but they live in Bakersfield so I'm assuming somewhere in or around there.
    Me: 31 | H: 32
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    CD3 labs normal | HSG 1/8/16 clear | H's SA excellent
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    February 2016, cycle 16 - cycle #1 with Letrozole 5mg + TI | Progesterone=20.6
    BFP 2/24/16 - EDD 11/7/16
    It's a girl!
    Isla Quinn born 10/29/16 at 38w5d via C/S
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    Suprise! BFP 8/8/18 natural cycle | EDD 4/19/19
    It's a girl!
    Afton Noelle born 4/10/19 at 38w5d via natural VBAC
  • Options
    @MrsDho11 Thanks!! FX for AF's exit sooner rather than later!
  • Options
    LecoolLecool member
    edited January 2016
    @smmatt08 Yay twins! :)
    @beary67 Thanks for the suggestion!
    @momstahp Thanks for the CS. It would be great if O was today instead of yesterday schedule-wise for HIO. But if not, hopefully a -2 is enough. 
    @MrsDho11 Thank you! I'd be ok with paying a little more for something that works better. The cheapies have been really frustrating. I'll give them a try next time!

Me: 28 | DH: 31
    Together since 2006 | Married May 2015
    TTC #1 since November 2015
    BFP 5/17/16 | EDD 1/27/17 | Born 2/4/17

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    beforeyoubeforeyou member
    edited January 2016
    *Question in R/R/CS*

CD: 14

WAYDTGKTFU: PNV, HIO EOD, temping

R/R/CS: arrrggghhh the snow is driving me crazy. Like, I get it, its winter. But can we knock it off already? Other than that, my chart looks really stupid and I don't know what is going on with my CM. *Question* Is it normal that my CM would be one way in the am and then change by the afternoon? I haven't gotten that far in TCOYF yet to know if thats normally what happens. I feel like this is a silly question so feel free to just ignore, I'll go back to reading tonight. :) 

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to this year? (other than getting pregnant 
    Saving more money and paying off our last debt (besides our house) which is my car loan. We made awesome progress on saving/budgeting last year and I'm anxious to get back into it after our 2 month hiatus. 

ETA: Sorry to all the CD 1 Ladies! 

• Options
    @peachykeen17 - one vote for it's okay to have CM change over the course of the day.  Especially because hormone surges can be short!

• Options
    @MrsDho11 Thanks, that makes me feel better. Its just getting frustrating...swore I had EWCM partially yesterday and this am, and now it has completely changed to something else. I just really feel like I don't know what I'm looking at/for half the time. I hope it gets easier to figure out at some point! 
  • Options
    MrsDho11 said:

@peachykeen17 - one vote for it's okay to have CM change over the course of the day.  Especially because hormone surges can be short!

I second this. It's normal for CM to change throughout the day, just make sure you record the most fertile CM you observe for that day in your chart. So if you are EWCM in the morning then creamy in the evening, mark EWCM in ff.
    Married since May 2013
    DS born July 2014
    TTC#2 since April 2015
    BFP on 7/2/2013

• Options
    @momstahp okay that makes sense, I was not sure how to record it if it was changing during the day like that. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1

CD: 42

WAYDTGKTFU:  Nothing yet. Gyno said chart for December and see what it looks like. I'm going on day 42 and no O. FF predicted o around new year's day but I think alcohol screwed it up. The temps remained above the coverline for a few days but yesterday FF said I didn't o after my temps dipped below for a few days in a row. This morning it was CRAZY high, but I only got 3 hours of sleep before I took it so I think that's to blame.

R/R/CS: I could rant forever. It's so frustrating watching my dots dance around my chart, being on day 42 with no O. But I knew going in that I am anovulatory and don't get AF on my own, so I don't know what I was expecting. I am going to schedule an appointment with my gyno as soon as we get the insurance cards from my husband's job. Until then, I really enjoy taking my temperature. (I'm the kind of person who loves to fill out paperwork and watch data.) It feels weird being amongst people whose cycles are different then mine. But here I am! 

GTKY:  I am looking forward to buying a house. My husband and I have been building our credit, and we're waiting for income tax returns to boost our downpayment. Then it's on to getting a loan and finding a home! We've been wanting this forever. I'm so excited.
    Husband & I married May 26th, 2012
    Me 28 Him 28
    TTC #1 since January 1st 2016
    Anovulatory with PCOS
    Clomid 50;100;150;200: No O
    TSH 3.75 Put on 50mg levothyroxine
    1500 MG Metformin
    7.5 MG Letrozole: No Follicles
    9 MG Letrozole: 21mm Follicle no pregnancy
    4 cycles at 9 MG Letrozole, No pregnancy

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 10/7. Soon to be 11/7.

CD: 1 Womp, womp.

WAYDTGKTFU: HSG & SA next Tuesday. Femara CD3-10. Ovidrel. Rx'd sex. Charting.

R/R/CS: Humana can suck it. You've made me call back and forth between you and my nurse literally 6 times today. Address couldn't be found, tax ID was invalid, etc. Update your list of things- including facilities you cover!

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to this year? (other than getting pregnant ;))
    My best friend is getting married this summer! Huge deal since she took a long to time to decide whether she would say yes or not. Decisions aren't her strong suit.

TTC + medicated cycles
    3/2015: Start TTC
    8/2015: PCOS Dx
    4/2016: BFP, Loss (4+5)
    2/2017: BFP

Honorable mentions: Biggest IF support sister, sweetest bumpie, most genuine, LFAFer you'd most like to visit, great things come in small packages, pocket sized babe
  • Options
    @ReesaAnne16 I'm sorry you're on CD1 also. :( At least we have a fresh start on a cycle where we could theoretically get a BFP. As much as I hate CD1 I suppose it's better than 15DPO and a BFN. Maybe we'll have better luck this cycle!
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @NamelessAria Tis true... its not fun to have an extended tww with a bfn at the end.
    FX that this is the cycle for both of us :)

Me 34 DH 36 Married since July 2010 
    MFI (High DNA Fragmentation) & Mild endometriosis
    TTC #1 since June 2015 
    Aug 2016 - May 2017  6 IUI's with letrozole - BFN
    April 2017 - laparoscopy to remove mild endo
    June 2017 - Mini IVF letrozole 12.5mg, Gonal-F 75IU - Cancelled early ovulation, no eggs retrieved. 
    Aug/Sept 2017 - Mini IVF letrozole 12.5mg, Gonal-F 75IU, cetrotide - 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature
    5 eggs ICSI'd 6 eggs frozen - 1 day 5 blast transfered, 2 expanded blast frozen - BFP!
    May 2018 - Baby girl born - Our Joy

TTC #2 since July 2019
    July 2019 - FET - BFN
    Jan 2020 - FET - canceled due to family health issues
    Mar 2020 - FET - low beta - chemical pregnancy
    July 2020 - ICSI'd remaining 6 eggs - 3 fertilized - 2 survived to early blast stage, transfered both - Chemical Pregnancy

• Options
    Have fun @MrsDho11 ! I've never been to Culebra. Only San Juan. Culebra looks beautiful though!

LFAF April Siggy: TV/Movie BFFs

BFP #1 12/2012, DS born 8/2013
    BFP #2 7/2015, MMC and D&C 9/2015
    BFP #3 11/2015, CP
    BFP #4 1/2016, DD born 10/2016

• Options
    @PeggyOlsonFTW - I've never been before, but I think I'll really enjoy it.  :) Unfortunately we couldn't take all that long of a trip because of the whole startup thing with DH, so we're just flying through San Juan, but not spending any time there this trip.  :(