Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Miscarriage after ivf

nc79nc79 member
edited January 2016 in Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
I just got home after my first ob appointment. I should have been 10w but the baby didn't have a heartbeat and it was only measuring 8w. I had my last ultrasound at 7w at ivf and things looked great. I'm more heartbroken than I thought I would be. My husband is trying to reassure me that this will happen and I think I want to start asap. I'm having a d&c on Friday. For anyone that has been through this when did you start trying again? I have frozen embryos I plan on using for my next cycle. I haven't called my ivf clinic yet, but I will on the next day or 2.

Re: Miscarriage after ivf

• Options
    I don't have any answers for you, but I am so sorry for your loss.
    Married 10/12 & TTC since 09/15
    BFP #1 11/06/15 - EDD 7/14/16 - MMC 12/14/15 - D&C 12/22/15
    BFP #2 03/13/16 - EDD 11/26/16

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm going through this same situation right now and it's the worst emotional feeling I have ever been through. I had my D&C done last Thursday. We sent our little one to get tested to try and figure out what happened. Our RE said results would take 3-4 weeks to come back. When they get results RE is hoping I'll be starting AF so we can work on a FET in March. Not sure if all REs would go so quickly but that is what ours has planned.

thejessicanicol.com

Me: 24 DH: 29

MFI: Low Morphology Low Count due to radiation

IVF with ICSI Round 1: November 2015

D&C January 2016

Anticipated FET April 2016

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ours says 1 cycle as long as all looks good. Of course I had retained tissue so I was benched.  All I have to say is thank god for RE's bc my OB never did an follow-up US and the RE are the ones who discovered the retained tissue.