Pregnant after IF
Options

***3rd Tri Check-in 1/11/2016***

emcarl24emcarl24 member
edited January 2016 in Pregnant after IF
This is a weekly check in for the lucky ones who have made it to the 3rd trimester!!! If you are in week 28 or past, feel free to join in on the weekly fun.

If you're just joining us, please post a mini synopsis in your first post with your EDD, how many beans, if you know the sex(es) and how you have been feeling in 3rd tri along with any appointment updates.

QOTW: are you doing anything special to treat yourself before baby comes?

3rd Tri ladies and littles

@somewhereinafrica EDD 1/8/2016 Team Blue
@emcarl24 EDD 1/21/2016 Team Blue

@potatocastillo EDD 2/1 Team Pink
@knottie4978096 EDD 2/2/16 Team Blue
@shelley333 EDD 2/3/16 Team Green
@hopes4baby eviction notice 2/8/16 Team Double Pink
@jeannaqueena EDD 2/21/16 Team Pink

@mrsloriw EDD 3/11/16 Team Pink
@CTinNV EDD 3/25/16 Team Blue

Re: ***3rd Tri Check-in 1/11/2016***

• Options
    Hello ladies! So exciting to have @marnief and @andimegie325 leave us to have their babies!

As for me, coming up on 39weeks on weds and hoping to make it through this week at work. Planning to wrap up on the 16th (I work tues-sat) and then taking any time I have left to get last minute baby stuff in order.
    Not much else going on, the usual complaints, but nothing out of the norm. Appt tomorrow AM, so I'll see then if we are making any progress.

QOTW: not planning too much, but I did get a pedicure today (my first in ages) and I'm hoping I can get a haircut in too. I would have loved a massage, but it doesn't seem to be in the cards.
  • Options
    Hi ladies! I assume my glucose test went fine because the doctor's office never called. No news is good news. I go in Thursday for my normal check up and then we move to appointments every two weeks! I hope I get a growth scan ultrasound at some point because I would love to see the little man.

QOTW: I have gotten a couple prenatal massages and they have been divine. My legs cramp at night, my hips hurt, and I'm starting to really feel the body changes now that I'm in the 3rd tri. I love the pedicure idea too, @emcarl24 !

Me: 35 DOR - AMH 1.1 FSH 5.6

DH: 39

09/01/10 - First pregnancy - my sweet son was born 

04/25/14 - Miscarriage at 9 weeks - Turner Syndrome 

08/01/14 - Miscarriage at 8 weeks - Trisomy 9 

October 2014 - Unsuccessful IUI 

November 2014 - IUI month skipped due to cyst 

December 2014 - Unsuccessful IUI 

January/February 2015 - Failed IVF (standard long protocol) - 7 eggs, 6 mature, 4 fertilized (ICSI), 0 made it to blast, 0 for testing 

March/April 2015 - Microflare IVF protocol with HGH - 6 eggs, 6 mature, 5 fertilized (ICSI), 2 blasts for biopsy! 

May/June 2015 - Microflare IVF protocol with HGH - 9 eggs, 6 mature, 5 fertilized (ICSI), 3 blasts for biopsy!

06/18/15 -  Two healthy embies based on PGS testing by Natera!

June/July 2015 - FET cycle with estradiol & PIO shots, a Neupogen treatment, and accupuncture

07/08/2015 - Transferred one lovely embie 

07/17/2015 - Beta #1 136

07/20/2015 - Beta #2 529 -- BFP!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'd missed her announcement before but @somewhereinafrica has also had her little one! Congratulations!!!! Looks like I am the last Jan due date to go :)
  • Options
    Hi - 37 weeks today. This is my last week at work, but I could've gone out last Monday. Had my baby shower on Sunday. I'm really glad I didn't buy any clothes aside from the newborn gowns. I got tons of cute toys, books and clothes, but very little useful items (a few pkgs of diapers, wipes, and shampoo). I'm really glad I took advice and bought the necessities instead of the cute clothes, or I'd be nowhere ready for this baby in a few weeks. I have a few small purchases to make, but nothing overwhelming. This week, I'm getting my teeth cleaned, my car in for service and cleaning, and the carpets upstairs cleaned so I don't have to deal with this stuff with a new baby. I'm exhausted, but doing ok.
  • Options
    So exciting 3 new mommies!! Congrats ladies if you are checking up on us, but we know you are busy snuggling those new babies!!

I have a growth u/s on Friday!! Soooo excited! Going to try for a 2VBAC if baby girl doesn't get too big! But c/s is a definite for 39 weeks which is near Valentine's Day! I am really hoping she comes on or near the 7th! I don't know why that date is stuck in my head. She needs to come out bc I have this fear something will happen to her in there. 6th pregnancy and so far 2 Healthy boys....she will make our family complete. I was cutting tags off bows and thinking how will I return these if something happens to her....please tell my IF and loss brain to go away!

QOTW: I had a massage scheduled for tomorrow, but they had to reschedule for next Friday. I need it as I am miserable barely sleeping. Shoulders hurt, restless legs, peeing average of 7 times a night.

Good luck this week everyone!!
    TTC#1: 14 months on our own (did HSG, b/w, SA);
    BFP on Cycle 14--TWINS! Identical twin boys stillborn at 19wks(1/9/10)
    3 break cycles; took clomid 50mg, BFP #2 Beta #1 35, Beta #2 338!!! Owen was born 2/11/11! 
    TTC#2: 4 cycles on clomid: BFNs
    BFP #3: Cycle #5 100mg clomid; beta #1 21; beta #2 6=CP 
    Cycle #6 break cycle TTC no meds=BFN
    Cycle #7: 150 clomid+ovidril+IUI=BFN (switched to RE)
    Cycle #8: follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle #9 Forced break due to cyst
    Cycle #10 follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle #11 follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle#12 Forced break due to cyst, went on BCP; did repeat HSG, Saline U/S
    Cycle #13 IVF: Follistim/Menapur ER 11-30 11 eggs, 5 mature, 4 fertilized and 3dt on 12-3; BFN
    Cycle #14: IVF#2 lupron/follistim/menopur ER 1-22, 19 eggs, 14 fertilized, 5dt on 1-27, BFP!! beta 1: 63, beta 2: 119; EDD 10-15-13; 1 frozen embie
    Miracle Surprise BFP, EDD 10-1-15; saw HB great Betas, 11weeks lost baby MC at home
    Moved forward with FET transfered solo frostie on 6-4-15, beta 1: 315, beta 2: 738, u/s showed one baby on track EDD 2-21-16
  • Options
    Hello,am 34w3d today. Saw ob and will be putting an induction on the books for early February, but she expects me to go on my own in the next couple of weeks. I want these girls to grow as much as they can in there but the last few weeks have been hard. I gained 8 lbs of swelling since my last visit and it is getting harder to move around. I think I will have to leave work early since I am on my feet a lot and he tells me that they can't cut back my work load any.

QOTW- I wil get a haircut next week if I don't go into labor and I have been soaking in the tub most nights to make my joints feel
    Better.
  • Options
    Hey ladies... I am effing tired, and cranky, and sore. STILL not throwing in the towel. I am bound and determined to have a February baby. I am toughing out the next 18 days. Or maybe I will spend them in bed, crying, with icecream and waffles? I don't know. I'm not doing anything special. 

Hope you're all chugging along. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker