August 2015 Moms

You probably dont remember me...but please come in!

sourpatchkidssourpatchkids member
edited January 2016 in August 2015 Moms
I was with you guys for only about 2 months before I had a miscarriage. I never came back to let y'all know because right after my d&c I started having panic attacks for the first time in my life. This turned into an anxiety disorder that literally shook me to the core. I didn't think I'd make it. I couldn't eat, sleep, dropped tons of weight, would shake all night long. But within 2 months I started to get better due to the people and tools ie medicine that God placed in my life. I continued to get better all year and now I'm on a very low dose of medicine and am doing so well, all praise to God! He brought me through the hardest time of my life. All glory to Him!

Anyways, the reason why I've come back now is to tell you that we are adopting! I wanted to share our Facebook and Fundraising pages with you. I absolutely hate asking for help, but if there is any way you can we would be so grateful. Even if you can't help, we covet your prayers during this journey not just for us but for our future birth mom. Pray for peace to surround her and pray for her to have strength.

Anyways, thanks for reading all of this. If you've made it this far you deserve a bag of sour patch kids :)

Oh, our video is on the gofundme page too, BTW :) H has a hard time with public speaking so don't mind his awkwardness. Lol

https://www.gofundme.com/gfelleradoption

https://www.facebook.com/gfelleradoption
Brady (7.15.10) and Nolan (5.11.13)

Re: You probably dont remember me...but please come in!

• Sorry to hear all you've gone through recently. So glad to hear you are doing better though, and praisin God with you for your recovery! :) Saying a prayer now for you and your family as you start this journey of adoption!
  • Good for you guys that's awesome!!! Glad you're doing better!