Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

RH- Concerns/MC After Dr. Appt.

Jess29iceJess29ice member
edited January 2016 in Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Hi everyone. I found out I had negative blood when I found out I was pregnant. The whole Rhogam thing was new to me and I didn't get it until a week after my MC. I am curious when everyone got the shot, HOW it effects your next pregnancy, and when I should get it with my next pregnancy. I feel like this is why I MC (even though I know it might not be) Did my body reject the baby?

Also, I had my MC the day after my pap and transvaginal ultrasound. The timing was just horrible, as I often question if that did anything to contribute to it. Again, I know it didn't and there was nothing I could do to stop it. I'm just wondering if anyone had a similar experience. It was one extreme to the other. 

I'm sorry for everyone's losses. 
TTC#1 since March 2015
MC Dec 2015

Re: RH- Concerns/MC After Dr. Appt.

• Options
    I'm sorry you are going through this. About rhogam, I think that's a good question for your doctor. I was advised that I should get it within 3 days of starting a miscarriage. From my understanding, getting it later may only be a concern if the the fetus's blood got into your bloodstream. Good luck getting answers to your questions.
    Married 10/12 & TTC since 09/15
    BFP #1 11/06/15 - EDD 7/14/16 - MMC 12/14/15 - D&C 12/22/15
    BFP #2 03/13/16 - EDD 11/26/16