Formula Feeding

Checks and samples

Last time I was pregnant with DS three years ago I signed up with Similac, Gerber and Enfamil and received big "care packages" from each company and then continuously got formula checks from them all for the first year. I signed up again online for my second child and will be 35 weeks this week but haven't received anything except for some free shutterfly items over the holidays. Can anyone tell me what they got if anything recently and when they got it? If they have my mailing address on file from three years ago, did anyone find that they didn't get anything the second time around? TIA!
BabyFruit Ticker image
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Checks and samples

• I got one small canister from gerber, two small samples from similac and nothing from enfamil. I do now occasionally get checks from enfamil (which my son ended up using) but nothing else. I was expecting more for some reason. Also I got nothing from my OB or pediatrician because it's a Baby Friendly hospital so they push breast is best.
  • Wow really? My OB office gave out Similac for supplementing to be breast friendly. Lol at the time I was like I don't need formula samples! Yeah right 6 weeks later I was like where did I put that sample bag!?!? I signed up with Similac and was getting a lot of checks but haven't gotten any in a while.