June 2016 Moms
Options

** SUNDAY/MONDAY TICKER CHANGE **

Happy back to work after the holidays day!

How many weeks/how big is baby? 

Rants/raves?

Upcoming appointments or news from doctors? 

GYKY- What is the craziest pregnancy dream you've had so far?

Re: ** SUNDAY/MONDAY TICKER CHANGE **

• Options
    How many weeks/how big is baby? 18 w today!, sweet potato

Rants/raves? I'm just waiting for baby to start kicking. Some days I've thought I felt something, but I'm never 100% sure. DH and I are almost done with our registry - it is a huge relief to have gotten it done, but I'm terrified about getting all the stuff that our friends don't gift us with, it is going to be $$$.

Upcoming appointments or news from doctors? Next appointment is tomorrow and I'm excited. I'm really hoping they do another ultrasound since it is the first time DH can come with and he hasnt seen the baby move yet. 

GYKY- What is the craziest pregnancy dream you've had so far? I've had a bunch. I mentioned another one on a different post where my husband was cheating on me with an 80 year old woman and he'd gotten her a boob job and now liked hers more than mine. Last night, I dreamed I was having an affair with superman (maybe because I watched Man of Steel last night) and then I had a baby. My dream never concluded if the baby was super though, which kind of sucks.
  • Options
    Happy new year!

15 weeks and 3 days. The size of an orange.

I've found lots of advice and sharing both with women in my family, onljne, and acquaintances. I'm loving it! My goal is to buy as little as possible new (except for a really nice stroller) and not have a ton of uneeded stuff.

Next doctor appointment is the 20 week ultrasound in February. Other than that I was at the midwife last week and we heard the heartbeat... And and I have to submit some pee samples which I totally screwed up with the holidays lol.

Too many crazy dreams to list. It's insane!!! Last night I had a dream I was on a road trip with my boss and coworkers in a 70s van and we stopped at a river to go swimming.. It was a summer road trip. One of the other managers was on the bottom of the river and my boss swam down and got him and told him he needs to stop taking naps at the bottom of the river. He was totally fine and was practicing holding his breath. WTF?!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I also tell work this week... Don't know why I am nervous but I am. I shouldn't have any issues and the company I work for has good policies around leave (as does Canada). Still, its big news!
  • Options
    How many weeks/how big is baby?  15 weeks, Navel Orange

Rants/raves? I'm having the day from hell....morning started out not being able to find my pants, then my shirt broke, then I couldn't find my belly band and was late for work. Got to work and it's just been a day from hell. Was on hold with a provider for one of my patient's for 45 minutes and then kept getting transferred from person to person then disconnected numerous times. Then a nurse had a stick up her ass and was complaining about everything. Ughhhhh....I just wish I had stayed in bed. 

Upcoming appointments or news from doctors? Had an appointment last week so no appointments til the 25. I'm excited I get to learn the gender on Feb. 3 :smile: 

GTKY- What is the craziest pregnancy dream you've had so far? It was a terrifying nightmare about a gang taking over the roads and farms around my parents farm and they were one of the last farms that hadn't been taken over, and this little boy went to my parent's house and knocked on the door and when my Mom answered these crazy ladies from the gang jumped out and attacked trying to killing my Mom. It was a TERRIFYING nightmare and no matter what I did I couldn't wake up from it and when I woke up I couldn't move and was sobbing. I've had lots of crazy dreams, but that one was the craziest/worst. 
    Pregnancy Ticker 
  • Options
    How many weeks/how big is baby?  16w/Avocado

Rants/raves? Rant: It's Monday. Rave: Excited for new tv starting this week, like The Bachelor.

Upcoming appointments or news from doctors? Next check up is next Tuesday. Always excited to hear the baby! I need to schedule my anatomy scan for the end of the month too. YAY!

GTKY- What is the craziest pregnancy dream you've had so far? One night I had a dream that the 'candyman' was trying to kill me and I had to keep running from him. He didn't look like the candyman, more like Michael Myers from Halloween but in my dream I kept thinking Candyman. Last I remember, I got away and then woke up. It was crazy vivid and felt so real! Also having dreams where I'm paranoid to get on planes, like I think they are going to crash all the time.

Me - 33, DH - 33
    Married - May 2014
    DH - Low Count/Motility/Morph - Varicocele vein x 2 - surgery (8/11) - success!
    BFP - 10/10/15, EDD - 6/20/16 - It's a BOY!
    Baby #1 - 6/29/16 - Lucas Christopher, 10 lbs 3 oz, 22.25 inches
    Baby #2 - TTC May 2017
    BFP - 9/10/17, EDD - 5/26/18 - It's a GIRL! - RCS May 22nd

My Chart

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    How many weeks/how big is baby? 16, avocado

Rants/raves? Sudden intense return of nausea! Noooooo.

Upcoming appointments or news from doctors? Going through a 5-week gap in appointments right now and it sucks! Finally going in next tuesday. I also need to get around to booking my anatomy scan, that'll be 2-4 weeks from now. So excited to see the baby! Last US was at 6 weeks when it was just a tiny pulsing speck :P

GYKY- What is the craziest pregnancy dream you've had so far? I had this horrible dream where I was on a nature walk/scavenger hunt. I found this adorable little hamster and stuck it inside this tiny tight pouch and was watching it squirm around through the fabric of the pouch and was like "oh no, he's going to suffocate!" so I took him out and put him just loose in my pail I was carrying with a bunch of nice plants and grasses to eat. When I looked back in at the end of the walk the hamster and the plants were all shriveled and black and dead. Thanks for the obvious and disturbing symbolism of my pregnancy anxiety, subconscious.
  • Options
    17 weeks, an onion

Rants/raves?
    Nothing really

I have an appt tomorrow morning and will prob get the info then on scheduling our anatomy scan in the next few weeks. This pregnancy is going by much faster this time!

Oh boy. All my dreams have always been very vivid and crazy when I'm pregnant or not. Nothing is really sticking out at the moment
  • Options
    18 weeks, a sweet potato.

Rants/raves?
    My whole family has had this terrible stomach virus the last week or so. I'm crossing my fingers it skips me, but I feel like I'm just sitting around waiting to die.

I have an appointment on Friday. I'm honestly not sure what it's for. I think it's just a routine appointment and then to schedule my anatomy scan.

Oh gawd. I rarely dreamed at all before pregnancy but I had one early on that I was at some kind of weird sex party. I wasn't participating, just kind of walking around from room to room and apparently thought the best place to stop and watch was the room where a very elderly couple was getting it on. This was literally around week 8 of pregnancy. I'm still traumatized. Plenty of DH cheating on me too -- those are fun. 
  • Options

18 weeks!! Sweet potato

Rants/raves?
    Fighting a cold this week!! So few meds you can take while pregnant it's hard to cope. Tylenol is my bf right now. Biggest rave ever- my three year old is really starting to understand that we are going to have a baby in the family and loves to talk about how he is going to "read to it" and "make it warm and cozy" (it's a line in his big brother book) We've told him the baby will be here in the summer when it's hot since he doesn't really understand what June is. So today he shouted "In the summer, I'm going to have a baby!!" At the library nonetheless. It was out of nowhere!! He just got excited I guess?!

My anatomy scan and next appointment are Jan 15. We are team green this time- I had to convince my husband to leave it a surprise and I'm kinda worried he won't stay strong that day!! I'm wavering a little on not knowing but I remember being in the delivery room with my daughter thinking of how neat it would be to find out right then. Just have to stick to the plan.

I cant think of any! I'm in a unisom diclegis coma every night- lol
  • Options
    @gmanraerae that's so cool! my daughter's a little too young to understand that we're having a baby and I'm jealous :)
  • Options
    18 weeks/ sweet potato

Rants/raves?
    I have to get blood work right now and the lab place is packed.. It's 7am :( I have to work at 8:30. I'm not a morning person lol

Upcoming appointments or news from doctors? Tomorrow!!! I have two appointments, an OB exam and an ultrasound!! We are going to not find the sex out at the appointment, but have the tech right it in an envelope and we have a gender reveal party on Saturday :) I'm so excited, I haven't seen my baby since 10 weeks!

I have lots of scary dreams. I wake up freaking out! The other night I dreamt of heavy spotting and woke up and woke my SO up freaking out checking to make sure I was ok. Oh lol and I've had the SO cheating dreams, and he heard about them when I woke up :P