Trouble TTC
Options

New to PCOS & Clomid...

My husband and I have been trying for our 2nd child for about 1 year now. I was recently diagnosed with PCOS & we are waiting for my cycle to start for our 1st round of Clomid. Just have no idea what to expect and interested in any advice or tips! Thanks & Good Luck to everyone!

Re: New to PCOS & Clomid...

• Options
    I've taken it two cycles. first one I was totally fine and this one I was an absolute lunatic. I felt like I wasn't in control of my emotions.

warn your loved ones but you may be fine with the emotional aspect. I didn't really have any physical issues
  • Options
    I hated clomid. It made me feel like a raging B!
    DX PCOS + mild male factor
    TTC since Dec. 2015
    Current Treatment: Metformin, Provera, Letrozole, Trigger, IUI
    Past Treatment: Clomid + Metformin x 3 BFN
    Letrozole 5 mg + Trigger shot + IUI = BFP!
    Beta confirmed 8/22
    EDD 5/1/17
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had so much pain during my first round of clomid when I ovulated and a few days before. It was so severe, doctor had me have an ultrasound to make sure I wasn't over stimulated. I had 5 large follicles. Hope for some good news in the next few weeks to not have to go through 2nd round of clomid, but my friend that was also on it said the second time around wasn't as bad.
    Good luck!
  • Options
    I conceived my daughter using clomid and IUI and just did two cycles and unfortunately my body did not respond this time. Anyways the symptoms i had were SEVERE PMS. I was emotional and irritable i also had cramping. Good Luck! I hope it works for you.

image [IMG]