August 2016 Moms
Options

Is anyone sleeping?

This will be the death of me. It's been 2 weeks since I've gotten more than 4-5 hours of sleep. I fall asleep just fine, but then I'm awake in an hour and up after that. I am usually feeling sick, so either I'm in the bathroom or eating a snack. And then... Can't go back to sleep. Once I finally fall asleep again, I get maybe 3 hours and the alarm is going off.

Suggestions? Helpful hints? I knew it would be this way towards the end, but this is kicking my butt. I do take melatonin and Tylenol pm. Still no help.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Is anyone sleeping?

• Options
    My doctor recommended peanut butter before bed.
    Between this baby and my horrible sleeper toddler sleep is rare.
  • Options
    My sleepless nights have been random I was up last night from 2:30-4:30 am and went Downstairs to watch the hallmark channel eventually fell asleep
    wish I could sleep like my toddler lately she's going on 13 hours right now, mommy feels like she needs that
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My dark circles have dark circles! The only thing that has helped is when I have to get up I try not to turn on any lights. I bought some new nightlights and I have even covered the alarm clock light. As long as it is still completely dark I can sometimes fall back to sleep.
  • Options
    I have a horrible time falling asleep. And whenever I DO fall asleep, I have terrible dreams. Lawd. 
    first time momma
    -a heart at peace gives life to the body-
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I fall asleep easily and stay asleep until about 2 then am up and down all night. My doctor said I could take 1/2 of a unisom so I did that last night and was asleep until 6. It sucks being so restless. And eye cream is my best friend this pregnancy.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I'm having the worst time with it. Takes me forever to fall asleep, and then I'm awake every morning between 3-5 because pregnant dreams are SO vivid and mine are terrible. And then my partner complains when he gets six hours of sleep and naps during the day and I have to remind myself that he's pretty
  • Options
    Between my awful insomnia and my 8 month old who's decided to never sleep again. I average 2 hours a night. UGH. And my hubby works out of town for 16 days at a time. So. Exhausted.
  • Options
    I'm so exhausted I can't pass out until I watch some movie and start dosing off so tired but can't sleep. Issues of being pregnant :|