October 2015 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday

kaseyhunter85kaseyhunter85 member
edited December 2015 in October 2015 Moms
Because i needed it...

WTF Under boob zits...seriously gross. I EP and basically the only time I don't wear a bra of some sort is in the shower and while pumping and my poor ol girls are in desperate need of some fresh air! I am typically a walk in the door take off the bra girl so this is killing me!

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Options
    Mine is minor. I had an MRI this morning. They had to warm up and set up the machine which was fine. They get me situated and load me in the tube. I lay there for 5 minutes, they pull me out because the software crashed. It takes 15 minutes to reboot and I have to stay laying down because my shoulder was in this cage attached to the mri. For the record, I'm greatful that I could get this mri done to diagnose what is wrong with my shoulder but wtf machine decided not to cooperate.
  • Options

Because i needed it...

WTF Under boob zits...seriously gross. I EP and basically the only time I don't wear a bra of some sort is in the shower and while pumping and my poor ol girls are in desperate need of some fresh air! I am typically a walk in the door take off the bra girl so this is killing me!

I feel your pain!! I'd like to say wtf post partum period. Either your here or your not...:this every other day thing is annoying!
    Married DH 08.28.10
    Pregnancy #1: BFP 04.10.11 EDD 12.23.11 DD1 Born 12.4.11
     Pregnancy #2: BFP 5.12.14 MC 5.20.14 @ 5wk4d
    Pregnancy #3: BFP 11.1.14 EDD 7.5.15 MC 11.13.14 @ 6wk4d
    Pregnancy #4: BFP 1.31.15 EDD 10.5.15 DD2 Born 9.23.15

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wtf baby that refuses to eat. For the last few days my baby is only eating about 2/3 of what he normally eats. He's 12 weeks, so this better just be some wonder week bullcrap.
  • Options
    Mine too. It's driving me crazy because now his sleep schedule is all jacked up! And this would happen the week i went back to work!