2nd Trimester

Hi ladies 24 weeks baby #6

So excited having my 4th daughter have 2 sons too.love having a big family at 36 dh 42 anyone else on there 6th pregnancy due april 2016 ☺

Re: Hi ladies 24 weeks baby #6

• I'm a FTM, but am from a family with six kids (four girls and two boys as well)! Having a big family is pretty great. Im not sure it'll be in the cards for me, but I enjoyed lots of people around while growing up.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm only on my second pregnancy, but also came from of family with 6 kids (4 girls, 2 boys also-- weird)!! DH and I are planning on a big family, but we will see! I loved growing up with 5 siblings! We are all really close even though our ages span 15 years (my oldest sister is 31 and my youngest sister is 16)! Congrats to you!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Awe thats lovely ladies i grew up with only 2 sisters no brothers so felt a little lonely at times as i didnt and dont have any relationship with them both.i really longed for a brother.my kids are very lucky to have each other
  • I'm 1 of six too! But just the opposite lol (4 boys, two girls). Big families are so much fun! We are all so close and we all live within two counties. We always go on family trips together, go camping, and snowboarding (unfortunately, won't be able to this year lol)

Everyone has been so helpful during my pregnancy so far (even my brothers!). I was already given a bassinet by my brother that was given him to my sister ( and I'll pass it on!).
  • I'm a week shy of second trimester and lurking, but I am excited to see another large family mom! We are expecting number 7. One girl and then five boys for us. Not sure if we are going to find out the sex of this one. Husband is one of 6 and I only had a brother growing up so I love experiencing a big family with my own kids.
    Mom to Emma, Noah, Isaac, Asa, Asher, Jonah and expecting baby Alice 7/16

• Thats great hun congrats on #7 ☺
  • Nope! I'm on #2 of 3 or maybe 4 but both DH and I are one of five siblings. Congrats!

Me: 29 / Hubster: 31
    Married July 2010
    DC #1 Oct 2013
    DC #2 EDD June 2016

Pregnancy Ticker