July 2016 Moms
Options

Delivery of Panorama Results

Hi everyone!

I had the panorama test done before Christmas, and for those of you who also have experience with this test (or similar ones), did your doctor call you with the results, post them on a "patient portal", or have you come in to discuss it? I called the office this morning and the receptionist said they do indeed have my results and that she would "have someone call me" about them.

Of course I'm over here thinking the worst but then I realized- that might be the norm with the delivery this type of test result. I'm not able to go in person because I'm out of town.

Re: Delivery of Panorama Results

• Options
    Don't worry too much, office staff aren't allowed to give any kind of diagnostic information, just in case you have questions they aren't qualified to answer and they don't have the doc on hand to refer to. Fingers crossed that you have great news! :)
  • Options
    Thanks for the support!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Office staff often do not have a medical background and can not give results.
  • Options
    Did they call you back this afternoon?
  • Options
    I'm waiting on my Harmony test results and freaked out because I haven't heard (no patient portal.) I have an appointment in the morning so I'm hoping that they don't have bad news! I'm glad that your test came back well and congratulations on a boy!
  • Options
    Thanks so much @BostonBaby1 ! Fingers crossed for good news on your end too :smile: