Baby Names
Options

Narrowing it Down

eileenmcgooeileenmcgoo member
edited December 2015 in Baby Names
Please vote for your fave! Things to know: Sisters are Mary Jane & Lucy. Last name is long and Irish. Maura would be a nod to my sister. Susannah would be a nod to my mother-in-law. I am absolutely in love with the name Faye, but my hubby feels just so-so about it. Names are listed in alphabetical order.

Narrowing it Down 103 votes

Claire
50% 52 votes
Faye
11% 12 votes
Maura
24% 25 votes
Susanna(h?)
13% 14 votes

Re: Narrowing it Down

• Options
    I love the name Faye.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I like Claire best and think it fits best with your sib set. I wouldn't choose a name that your husband doesn't really care for. Susannah is nms, and Maura is too close to Mary Jane.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Claire is the only one on the list that I like.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I've gotten other feedback saying that Claire isn't "special" enough. Thoughts?

Also, would you put the "h" on the end of Susannah or not?
  • Options
    I voted for Claire but I also really like Susanna. Maura is okay and I really dislike Faye.

I don't know why anyone would say that Claire is not special. It's not the most interesting name in the world but it's classic and pretty just like your other daughter's names.
  • Options
    I've gotten other feedback saying that Claire isn't "special" enough. Thoughts? Also, would you put the "h" on the end of Susannah or not?
    I think Claire is really nice. Maybe Clara would be more "special"? I like Susanna without the H.
  • Options
    I think Claire is great and pairs really nicely with your daughters' names. They're all classic, but not super common. I don't care for the other choices.

I think Clara is a nice suggestion, if you're looking for something a little more "special." Nora or Cara seem like your style, too.
  • Options
    Maura is my favourite but I do think Claire goes really well with the sibset. And it's a nice name, just not my personal favourite.
    I like Susannah with an h.