1st Trimester

Scared! Scant Pink Spotting and Heavy Cramping

Today when I woke up I had scant pink spotting. My cramps have also intensified greatly. I'm 4w2d and put in a call to my doc. They're going to talk to the doc and call me back. In the meantime I'm so scared in losing poppyseed:( I'm 37 y/o and this is my first pregnancy. The cramping is what has me scared right now.

Re: Scared! Scant Pink Spotting and Heavy Cramping

• Your doctor is the only one that can give you any real answers. Try to stay positive and keep yourself distracted until they get back to you.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • I'm lying down on the couch drinking water and trying to not think about it. I was diagnosed with a fibroid and ovarian cyst less than 2 weeks ago too.
  • Loading the player...
  • Fingers crossed for positive news. Hang in there!
  • The doctor's office called and told me to go to the ER to get everything checked out. I'll keep everyone posted, need prayers and fingers crossed!
  • Hope everything turns out well for you! 
  • Today when I woke up I had scant pink spotting. My cramps have also intensified greatly. I'm 4w2d and put in a call to my doc. They're going to talk to the doc and call me back. In the meantime I'm so scared in losing poppyseed:( I'm 37 y/o and this is my first pregnancy. The cramping is what has me scared right now.
    @Knottie1450304223

Hopefully your doctor called you back and everything is okay. Fingers crossed for you
    Me:27 | DH: 26
    Married: 7/26/14
    NTNP since: September '15
    TTC #1: October '15
  • Thank you everyone!!:) Poppyseed is just fine:) My betas were 3600 today and the sac measured 4w6d even though it's 4w2d according to my LMP.
  • @Knottie1450304223

Thanks for the update and glad to hear it went well.
    Me:27 | DH: 26
    Married: 7/26/14
    NTNP since: September '15
    TTC #1: October '15
  • Glad to hear that all is well!

Dating your gestational age on your LMP is really just a general guess. It sounds like you ovulated sooner than you thought.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------