July 2016 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker Change

How far along are you?

What's your fruit or other comparable size?

Rants/raves/symptoms/other baby-related stuff:

GTKY: Describe your perfect pregnant afternoon!
April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

Re: Monday Ticker Change

• Options
    How far along are you? 12 weeks!

What's your fruit or other comparable size? Plum

Rants/raves/symptoms/other baby-related stuff: Because of the holidays, my next app isn't until next week. I can't wait to hear my baby's heartbeat again! Especially since today is the 3 year anniversary of my 1st miscarriage (happened at 10 weeks).

GTKY: Describe your perfect pregnant afternoon! DH taking DD out of the house to play so I can lay on the couch and watch my own tv shows :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you?
    13 weeks!

What's your fruit or other comparable size?
    Peach

Rants/raves/symptoms/other baby-related stuff:
    Feeling much better. Still gagging at things that smell funny, but otherwise nausea is almost completely gone. I'll be telling work this week and doing fb announcement on new years! So excited for it to no longer be a secret.

Massage and cuddle up on the couch with a movie.
  • Options
    Yay!! We just announced this weekend it feels amazing for it to not be a secret anymore!

• Options
    How far along are you? 11 weeks

What's your fruit or other comparable size? Lime

Rants/raves/symptoms/other baby-related stuff: Glad that we got to tell all our parents over Christmas! It feels so nice to be able to talk about it more! We're telling the rest of our family in a couple of weeks.

GTKY: Describe your perfect pregnant afternoon! In the bed, remote in hand, large stash of snacks and drinks close by and DH entertaining DD. I so took those lazy days of my first pregnancy for granted!
  • Options
     How far along are you? 11 weeks

What's your fruit? Lime

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: Feeling good. Proud of myself this time. Last time I ate too much, gave into all "cravings" and didn't exercise enough. I'm doing good! Only gained a pound so far. Also, should have the results of Verifi blood test in about a week!

Describe your perfect pregnant afternoon: Honestly, at this point, I like it when I get to be me. As in, not focus on being pregnant. AKA...ride my horse, and do what I want. I'm not at the point in pregnancy that I want to surrender yet and give in to laying around. This will come soon enough! I know.
  • Options
    How far along are you? 13 weeks!

What's your fruit or other comparable size? A peach :)

Rants/raves/symptoms/other baby-related stuff: laying down yesterday I was feeling and pressing lightly on my stomach and the lower left side felt hard and a little tender compared to the right. It's gone now but I thought it was weird.. Anyone felt that before? My husband is convinced the baby was just lounging on the left wall of the ute lol
    Otherwise feeling really good!

No work! Long walk with my dogs or a nice sweaty workout followed by a warm shower that doesn't have to be quick and foooood! Oh and my husband would be home. He's been working seriously insane hours, like anywhere from 15-19 a day and I miss him :(
  • Options
    13 weeks, peachy. No real rants or raves or symptoms today, other than looking kind of shlumpy in my work clothes!

My perfect afternoon? Anything that isn't sitting at work!
  • Options

Rants/raves/symptoms/other baby-related stuff: still nauseous and still sick of it (pardon the pun)...NT scan on Wednesday though, so yay!

GTKY: Describe your perfect pregnant afternoon! It's the same as pre-pregnancy. Lounging on the couch watching tv and being lazy!

Me: 32, DH: 38
    Married 1/14/12
    NTNP Since 12/13, TTC Since 1/15
    BFP: 11/4/15  Found out we were having TWINS 12/9/15 EDD: 7/11/16 Born: 6/29/16
    Team Blue x2!!

cartoon disney funny haters pixar

• Options
    calico34 said:

Rants/raves/symptoms/other baby-related stuff: still nauseous and still sick of it (pardon the pun)...NT scan on Wednesday though, so yay!

GTKY: Describe your perfect pregnant afternoon! It's the same as pre-pregnancy. Lounging on the couch watching tv and being lazy!

I had my NT last week it was so fun to see lil babe move and kick!