July 2016 Moms
Options

Ticker change Sunday!!! On a Monday.

A few hours late, but dangit, I need this! I didn't have a chance to check in yesterday, and I didn't see a Sunday ticker started. What the heck?! We count, too!

How far along are you?

What's your fruit or other comparable size?

Rants/raves/symptoms/other baby-related stuff:

GTKY: What was the best Christmas present you got growing up?

Re: Ticker change Sunday!!! On a Monday.

• Options

How far along are you? 10 weeks! So stoked

What's your fruit or other comparable size? Prune

Rants/raves/symptoms/other baby-related stuff: so glad my MS has been more mild this week. Not stoked that my milk dried up this week, and now my 10 month old is going through her sleep regression without mommy milk. Ugh. It's cool, though. This no sleep thing is good training for when baby arrives, right? Better get used to it.

Busted out the maternity clothes this week, too. Pretty sure my coworkers are gonna figure it all out in a hot minute.

GTKY: What was the best Christmas present you got growing up? Moon boots!! Do you guys remember those? I legit felt like I was luigi from Mario bros, and I thought I could almost fly. Such an awesome kid moment.

• Options
    @ajareiny that sucks that your milk dried up! Were you still BFing her frequently?? Is she good at taking formula/other milk by bottle? That's around the time I stopped BFing too, only it was quite painful for me. At least maybe you won't have to suffer with that. FX she learns to sleep ok without it quick!

I wasn't around much yesterday to start one, but I will give it a go.

How far along are you
    13 weeks, finally entering 2nd tri!

Fruit?
    Peach

Rants/raves/symptoms?
    Morning sickness isn't really dying down over here. Hopefully soon. I have actually started puking more than I was earlier on. Makes for a long day at work!

GTKY:
    New goalie equipment for hockey. I was such a tomboy.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    12 weeks here (size of a lime).

Not sure if ms is worse or I have a stomach bug. I was so sick yesterday. Just sitting in bed now eating some cereal to see how it sits. Horrible headache still thoigh, and I'm supposed to work today...ugh!

Best Christmas gift growing up...I have no idea haha! I remember one year getting roller skates, the kind that had the wheel in the middle that slid out so they were like training roller skates.
  • Options
    I was thinking about starting one but I couldn't think of a gtky question so I gave up. I'm too lazy atm.

How far along are you? 9 weeks- bringing up the rear.

Fruit: green olive

Rants/raves/symptoms: I was horrible yesterday. Didn't keep any food down. Seem to be a bit better today. Still struggling. Have a nasty uti so that's making me miserable and I dislocated my toe so my foot is swollen.

Dh started telling his family today so he's excited. I've been a bit hesitant due to a previous lose but I was ruining it for him so had to put my big girl panties on.

Best Christmas gift growing up: I don't have any real stand outs haha. I also wouldn't remember if I did- my memory is shocking.

Little boy due July 31st 2016

• Options
    abpl2014abpl2014 member
    edited December 2015
    How far along are you?
    12 weeks

Fruit?
    Plum

Rants/raves/symptoms?
    Morning sickness seems to be getting less and far between...until this morning I hadnt thrown up for 4 days. I have also started getting a really weird gross taste in my mouth, I know some people mentioned this happening earlier to them. So glad I don't have to set my alarm for another week when I go back to work on Jan. 4th.

GTKY:
    My Magic Attic Club doll I loved that thing! It was similar to an American Girl Doll.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    How far along are you? 11 weeks

What's your fruit or other comparable size? lime

Rants/raves/symptoms/other baby-related stuff: I don't know. I feel like MS is better but other things are worse. Waking up every morning is a challenge because I know I'm going to cough and gag for a good 20 minutes and then proceed to throw up while I brush my teeth. The rest of the day is touch and go..I HAVE to eat when I get that feeling and if I don't, I am miserable. But, after I eat, the nausea is gone but I feel like I'm all blown up and I just want to sit still and do nothing. My husband is being patient but I can tell he's starting to lose it. Me too, man. Me too.

GTKY: What was the best Christmas present you got growing up?
    I can't really remember too many specific Christmases but I do remember getting a little boombox with a CD player that was my life saver. Music saved me from the crazy going on around me.

ETA: You 12 weeks ladies threw me off because my fruit is a lime and I'm 11 weeks. I'm not the fruit police but I think you guys are in plum territory?
  • Options
    12 weeks! Woohoo!

Plum

R/R/S: my morning sickness is the bane of my existence. I feel like crap every day. My meds are not working as of yet today (or I threw them up) and I can't take another one until 5pm :s

GTKY: I got moon boots too @ajareiny ! Favorite gift is hard to remember. Maybe a cell phone?! Ha
    H. Foxe born October 22, 2013
  • Options
    How far along are you? 12 weeks

What's your fruit or other comparable size? Plum

Rants/raves/symptoms/other baby-related stuff: My hormones are ridiculous. I didn't have the patience today so DH sent me to bed and I guess I really needed it bc I slept for 3 hours. Also, my headaches over the past few days have gotten really bad and I'm getting light headed a lot.

GTKY: What was the best Christmas present you got growing up? A Nintendo 64 that stayed in my brother's room, but it was supposed to be a gift to all us kids.

@abpl2014 I had a magic attic doll too! I loved that thing.
  • Options
    How far along are you? 13 weeks!!

What's your fruit or other comparable size? A peach

Rants/raves/symptoms/other baby-related stuff: I'm starting to feel better. Just left my parents house for Christmas and that was awesome. Another week before I can take DS back to school.. Hurry up! Haha

GTKY: What was the best Christmas present you got growing up? A Bitty Baby. My parents couldn't afford an American Girl. I got a changing table and stroller and loved that baby SO much!
  • Options
    How far along are you? 13 weeks, almost to 2nd tri!

What's your fruit or other comparable size? A perfect little peach. :)

Rants/raves/symptoms/other baby-related stuff: My nausea seems to have completely disappeared, which is AMAZING. I'm still SO tired, though. I'm off from work until the new year and I stayed in bed until 11:30 this morning.

GTKY: What was the best Christmas present you got growing up? My favorite was the year "Santa" built a skating rink on the deck with 2x4s and tarp and my sisters and I got the little double bladed ice skates that strap to your shoes. :)
  • Options
    mrsmommyamrsmommya member
    edited December 2015
    How far along? 9 weeks @LilLambie me and you girl! I lurk to the August board sometimes so I can be in first place!! :)

Fruit?  I have no idea...whatever LilLambie said.

Baby Related Stuff? I slept all day yesterday with a terrible headache. I actually called my OB to see what the maximum tylenol was for a day.  Otherwise feel completely normal. I had a bit of blood after a bowel movement the other night that freaked me out and was similar to something that happened during my loss, nothing since so.... trying not to worry. My loss was at 9w+4d but missed till 12w, this is going to be a rough week making it till my appt next Tuesday, which will be 10w+2d. I did buy a home doppler but trying to hold out as long as possible.

GTKY? Probably something barbie...I LOVED barbies!  My 3yr old DD just got a massive barbie house for Christmas so I am smitten!