August 2016 Moms
Options

Anyone else feeling crummy?

First off let me say, I am so so so excited to have this baby. It took us 8 months to concieve and i have been ready from day 1. Also, having been pregnant before, i know how miserable the first trimester is. I knew i would be nauseous constantly for weeks if not months on end.

Now that I'm experiencing first tri symptoms, I'm having a hard time keeping my chin up. In addition to nausea, I've picked up a touch of a cold from my kids.I'm so grateful my dh is home to help but still feel crummy.

Any words of encouragement? Good distractions? Or a simple high five girlfriend me too?

Just looking for others to understand. Merry Christmas.

Re: Anyone else feeling crummy?

• Options
    I have horrible morning sickness. This is my first pregnancy, so I didn't know what to expect. From all of these pregnancy symptoms, I hope to have a healthy baby, and never get prego again. But you know how life works.... Plus by the end of this I already know I'll love this baby more than anything, and I'll most likely want another.
  • Options
    More nausea with this one than last one.   It's made all the Christmas dinners tough :/
    BFP 5/22/12, MC 6/6/12 (cp) BFP 10/16/13, EDD June 28, 2014 - baby J arrived 6/19/14! ** #2-- BFP 12/5/15, EDD August 17, 2016 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker ***************************** Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm with you all the way.... not throwing up luckily, but eating anything makes me feel so sick, I'm hormonal, tired ALL the time (I slept 13 hours last night and could still sleep more), lower backaches are killing me. Can't wait to get through to semester number 2.
  • Options
    This is my first pregnancy, and it was unexpected for my husband and I. But we are extremely happy and excited about it. I wasnt really sure what to expect with pregnancy but it is kicking my butt already. I feel exhausted 24/7, I have nausea and dizzyness all the time but my OB said it was normal. I work 11 hour shifts on the weekends and im having a hard time doing it while staying awake and not being sick. Ohh and I feel hungry alot for some reason. So Im right there with you!!
  • Options
    I'm with you. This pregnancy is drastically different from my last. Hard to cope with having lost our baby earlier this year. SO hormonal and short-tempered. Exhausted, sick to my stomach. Ready for that second trimester glow any day now...
  • Options
    Yes, I feel like crap =( This is my 3rd baby and I feel sicker sooner this time than with my last 2. I know there is an end in sight though (usually around 15 weeks). I can't even take my prenatals and I feel so guilty. I forced one today and gagged so bad I almost barfed. If I bend over I feel like I am going to vomit. UGH. Good times!!!
    Baby #3 
    DS 6 yrs, DD 4 yrs
    2 Fur babies
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    I hear ya, Mama!...I have a cold too, and combined with the nausea and exhaustion it's sooooo not fun. So thankful it's the holidays and lots of family has been around to help with DS. Fingers crossed for a quick first trimester!
  • Options
    This is 3rd and last for me. And my other 2 have never left me feeling so horrible. Working 40 hrs at a desk job is hard. I am sick All the time, all hours of the day and night. And I want to stay in bed. I'm counting down the week until second trimester
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm right there with you. I'm SO happy to be pregnant after six months of trying, as well as experiencing a loss a few months ago. And the fact that I have so many symptoms is comforting because that gives me hope this is a viable pregnancy. But I have to say that I am miserable! Nauseous and dizzy and blurry vision all the time, along with exhaustion and a pounding heart. I only feel well while I'm sleeping. Wish I didn't have to work so I could stay in bed all day! I hope I feel better in the second trimester. Like PP said, I'm counting down the weeks until I get there.
  • Options
    I am feeling so much more tired than I ever have. I have not started throwing up yet but there have been points where I wish I could just to make me feel better. My ciatic nerve has been killing me the past few days.