July 2015 Moms

Husband Rant - not baby related. Just need to vent!

Why are men such babies when they get sick?! It drives me up the wall!! My husband came home from work tonight T 230am and said he wasn't feeling well. He stayed up because he kept having to use the restroom. I couldn't go back to sleep because I am a light sleeper and he was vocal about how things were going, if you know what I mean. Making a production out of it. So, I got on the Internet and started looking at stuff that was making me laugh. He came out of the bathroom the last time and I was laughing at something and he thought I was laughing at him. I told him no, I'm laughing at something I'm reading. Anyway, I kept laughing and he got pissy and said, "Shhh! I really don't feel good! I feel like I'm gonna throw up and I'm probably gonna be in the bathroom all night!" I said, "So, I can't laugh at what I'm reading because you don't feel well?" He said," I don't know! Maybe I'll just go lay down on the bathroom floor!" I kinda chuckled because he was being so ridiculous, but I asked him if I could do anything for him. He calmed down after that. But right before he fell asleep he said, "Don't get mad if I keep getting up throughout the night." I didn't say anything because I am still kinda pissed at him. I'm not the one getting attitude! He's a cry baby when he's sick, but he doesn't snap at me. And now he's asleep while I'm still awake and upset.

I will talk to him about his little attitude when he feels better. I didn't think I should start a fight when he doesn't feel well. But, I'm irritated. When I get sick, shit still gets done and I don't snap at him for laughing out loud at something. The world practically has to come to a stand still when he gets sick with anything. That's all well and good, but I don't get that same treatment when I'm not feeling well. Ugh! I needed to get that off my chest. Hope I can go back to sleep for a little while before LO wakes up.

Re: Husband Rant - not baby related. Just need to vent!

• n3na94n3na94 member
    edited December 2015
    He might of been over reacting a little lol but maybe he really Didnt feel well. Like you said talk to him when he feels better maybe he'll recognize it. Also it's not worth fighting about it. Enjoy your holidays mama !!
  • Men are such idiots sometimes. And the biggest babies when they are sick.
  • Loading the player...
  • My DH is a baby when he is sick too.  I can't help but feel sorry for him.  Hope your DH feels better soon.