1st Trimester
Options

Peeing and constipation

Its not fair. Im peeing what seems like every half hour but i cant poop. I need to get more fiber in my diet for real. And ive managed to clog BOTH toilets in the house with too much toilet paper its just rediculous and embarrassing. If you are reading this learn from my mistakes go easy on the toilet paper and get more fiber.

Re: Peeing and constipation

• Options

Its not fair. Im peeing what seems like every half hour but i cant poop. I need to get more fiber in my diet for real. And ive managed to clog BOTH toilets in the house with too much toilet paper its just rediculous and embarrassing. If you are reading this learn from my mistakes go easy on the toilet paper and get more fiber.

QFP...

Dear diary ,

• Options
    soxfan9968soxfan9968 member
    edited December 2015
    Huh?

December Siggy Challenge

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

If you can't poop how on earth are you using enough TP to clog two toilets??

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    ecwk said:

If you can't poop how on earth are you using enough TP to clog two toilets??

i was wondering the exact same thing!
  • Options
    Peeing alot & using a lot of toilet paper
  • Options

no kidding. i would maybe slow down on the toilet paper usage.
  • Options
    I hear you! I've always used way too much toilet paper ;) &&& I'm miserable in not popping. Miserable. I feel like I look 20 weeks preg but I'm 6!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    kyraaD said:
    image If you can't poop how on earth are you using enough TP to clog two toilets??
    i was wondering the exact same thing!
    @kyraaD

@ecwk

Maybe she has a vagina the size of John Cena's pecks and needs half a roll each time. 
               or 
    Maybe she has no problem pooping and is this is a type of drive-by post?
    Me:27 | DH: 26
    Married: 7/26/14
    NTNP since: September '15
    TTC #1: October '15
  • Options
    Don't use so much toilet paper. Simple. If you're only peeing, not much toilet paper is needed to wipe.
    Me:27 | DH: 26
    Married: 7/26/14
    NTNP since: September '15
    TTC #1: October '15