Married 2006
DS1 2010
DS2 2013
DD1 2016

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Options
    WTF
    Why can't I sleep?!
    Went to bed at 3:30am, woke up to pee three (yes three) times....
    Finally at 7:10am my body decided "no, it's ok. We won't sleep anymore"
    I have a doctor appointment at 10:15 plus lunch plans.....
    My alarm is going off in 30 minutes and I'm sitting over here twiddling my thumbs because I CANT EFFING SLEEP ANYMORE.

• Options
    Petco! They have a Christmas commercial were they pretty say dad is Santa. It's on like all the time. Yes there are some ways around it but the main one I can think of is Santa doesn't give pets presents so the parents have to, but for the last 2 years Santa did fill our cats stocking and give a little something. My brain isn't working fast enough to make up for Petcos stupid commercial.
    Married 2006
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2013
    DD1 2016
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Apparently MIL invited herself over Christmas evening. After insisting that they didn't want to leave the house so we already have plans to go over there at 11am instead of enjoying a relaxing Christmas morning with DD like I wanted. No, that doesn't mean that we can skip out on the 11am visit. She insists we MUST do both.

On another note, DH needs to grow some freaking balls and stand up to his family. Good. Lord.
  • Options
    WTF to the 2 people who emailed me this morning with requests to file things by the end of the week. Don't these people know it's a holiday so I won't be working the rest of the week, which means I have to file their crap today?! Thanks for the advanced notice because it's not like I had anything else to do today :/

And another big WTF to the federal government who had a giant power outage so I have to file everything by mail instead of online- which I have no idea how to do.
  • Options
    I'm not very proportional to begin with even before pregnancy. I have a long torso and short arms/legs. I dropped a container of cheese in the grocery store and literally couldn't reach it when I squatted down without kneeling. You'd think one of the 50 people around me would have came to my rescue... Nope. =( I looked so goofy.
  • Options
    Wtf is with this leaking and nipple pain?! I have been leaking since 20 weeks but this week they are like serious faucets! I am so over it!
  • Options
    wtf I think my baby bruised my rib last night.  The magic of feeling the baby move is officially over- ouch.
  • Options

I'm not very proportional to begin with even before pregnancy. I have a long torso and short arms/legs. I dropped a container of cheese in the grocery store and literally couldn't reach it when I squatted down without kneeling. You'd think one of the 50 people around me would have came to my rescue... Nope. =( I looked so goofy.

You're a much better person than me. I'm to the point where if I over exert myself, I start having contractions. So now if I drop something I just stand there and look at it and say "Aw... So sad..." And then move on. I'm prepared for when someone finally calls me out on it, to which I will respond with a big flashing neon sign pointing to my belly and then say YOU pick it up.

WTF skin.
    Every day I have a new rash and it itches like hell. First I found out I was allergic to my lotion, then it was fabric softener, then I couldn't even tolerate dryer sheets, and now freaking edema has me tearing up my legs from scratching. Even my prescribed antihistamines haven't been able to help. I AM SO DONE WITH THIS
  • Options

WTF to the bump gods.  Seriously, that's 3 threads, where I had all the love tits for my amazing gifs, that have just disappeared.  Not closed, just gone.  Stop being FUN-SUCKERS!

WTF to my butt today.  So much gas.  So much stink.

SPNG Tags Sam  Dean  Cas  Photoshop  WTF  Dancing  Funny  or disturbingLooking for a particular Supernatural reaction gif This blog organizes them so you dont have to spend hours hunting them down

DS1 01/08/03 DD1 08/11/04 DD2 10/06/08 DS2 09/30/14

SURPRISE!  Hannah May born 01/22/16

AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers

• Options
    I drove around downtown Boston for 30 minutes trying to find parking. Had an appt to get a massage.

I finally pull over and put my car in reverse to park when a van from Illinois pulls up behind me and refuses to move. I tried waving him around, put my hazards on, inch backwards slowly and sat there for like 3 minutes. He refused to move. I eventually became so furious with rage, gave the guy a finger and left. Thankfully, I found a spot on a side street a few blocks away but was trying to not have a far walk.

Wish I could have a bumper sticker that says "9 months pregnant, BACK OFF" :s
  • Options
    WtF to older adults , no filter ! A lady shouted acrossed the street "awe you are having twins ! What s blessing and congratulations " umm now I'm effing not having twins I'm just due in 2 weeks ! Another older lady , how much weight have you gained so far ? What does your doctor think about that ?
    I mean seriously !?
  • Options
    WTF to me! I am super nauseated and I just want to sleep my life away! Also I can't tolerate much because my hormones are causing emotional crap for me. I get upset over watching anything on TV aka Netflix that involves a child crying. Ugh! Why hormones....
  • Options
    My MIL commented *again* yesterday that it'll "only take me a month or so" to lose the baby weight.  Dude. This woman is like a size 2, size 4 max.  I know she means well, but like...don't put this weird pressure on me to get back to my usual size.  It's not a priority for me right now, and doubt it will be when we're busy adjusting to life with a newborn.  There's plenty on my mind and to-do list in the meantime.  That whole side of the family is super weight obsessed - if someone gains 5 pounds, for example, it's totally fair game as a point of discussion around the dinner table.  It's terrible.  Also, my SIL set up a pre-pre-Christmas party.  This means we're doing 4 Christmases total with various family members over the course of 4 days.  I get that this is a weird thing to bitch about, but like...finding the energy to get myself put together, be super social, and drive everywhere to see everyone is totally wearing on me.  Also, she didn't tell us what time she wanted things to start tonight when she invited us.  Then she sent a text this morning asking when we'd be there, and I told her around 6 (after DH gets back from work, and we drive the hour down to her place.)  She responds with a frowning face, and a guilt trip over how "maybe she'll just have some food for us to reheat."  DUDE, you didn't tell us when the party was starting.  Like, at any point.  How is it ok to then guilt trip me when you *ask* us when we're showing up...?  I can't deal with people right now, clearly.  Way too hormonal and way too much on my mind to deal with any of this.
  • Options
    I finally took my wedding dress in to get preserved. I was so excited to open the box and see it on display....first off they put the dress in upside down, second they didn't even put a support under the bodice so it is all misshaped and third there is tissue paper covering half of the dress! WTF!
  • Options
    And WTF to my dreams last night?  You know how vivid pregnancy dreams can be?  Well, I dreamed that I was in a post zombie-apocalypse world.  A herd of zombies was headed toward camp and we had to evacuate.  Part of my job was to be 1st out to find a safe zone.  My mom was with me.  I have zero idea where SO and any of my kids were.  Mom and I end up cornered and eaten.  It was a long, slow death.  Probably the most detailed part of the dream was being eaten.

SPNG Tags Sam  Dean  Cas  Photoshop  WTF  Dancing  Funny  or disturbingLooking for a particular Supernatural reaction gif This blog organizes them so you dont have to spend hours hunting them down

DS1 01/08/03 DD1 08/11/04 DD2 10/06/08 DS2 09/30/14

SURPRISE!  Hannah May born 01/22/16

AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers

• Options
    Baby girl decided to spite me... I've been so happy the last maybe 3 or 4 days because she had shifted (maybe dropped) to where she wasn't on my sciatic! I could walk, even bend a little! Then tonight? BAM! Who needs their left leg? Apparently, not me... Holy, excruciating pain, Batman.
    Also, 37 week appointment, still at 1 cm. No progress. Boo.
    Oh, and I gained 4 lbs in a week. Hurray, Christmas cookies?
  • Options
    Wtf to the little lady growing inside of me. I lost 3 pounds in a week and haven't even started dialating yet :'( come on girly, let's work together here...
  • Options
    So my husbands dad side of the family is crazy. His cousin pisses me off constantly. For our wedding a year ago she accused me of copying her with her theme and everything because we had it at the same place.
    She is pregnant now with her first. She's due in April. She copied me with the way she decided to announce the gender. And on top of that didn't even bother letting us know before posting it on Facebook. Mind you every time we have said something on Facebook before letting that side of the family know we have gotten yelled at. It's just gotten to the point where I could care less to have any type of relationship with them. So frustrated.
  • Options
    Wtf, so my little man is now 4 days old (I'm not switching to the December board I've been with you ladies this whole ride!) and he got to meet his 3 year old cousin, my niece today. She's absolutely adorable and I love her and she was so excited to meet her baby cousin even tho she wanted him to be a girl and call him something to do with Sparkles. Anyways, she came up to me and pointed at my postpartum belly and asked "do you have another baby in your belly?" It was hilarious and adorable but my inner ego and confused hormones had an Awwwww come on... Really kiddo type moment. Just when I was feeling good about how I look 4 days after giving birth :(