Secondary IF
Options

Hello. (Tw, loss mentioned)

Hi. I am new here and not even sure this is the correct board for me. I am scared to post here, because it makes this all real to me. I have been suffering in silence with my issues because I didn't want it to define me. I also thought things would be easier than they are.

I was told early on that my only option was using an egg donor with IVF due to a genetic issue (similar to Turner's Syndrome, but different, as they have no name for what I have). I was able to conceive my now almost 4 year old son on my first IVF attempt. Now, we are on donor #2 with having had one BFN, and two BOs. The most recent of which, we found out about yesterday. My RE is now considering doing extra testing to determine what's causing things not to progress once this incident passes.

I'm nervous that this may not be received well, as I'm posting so soon after finding out and I have not been able to fix my siggy. Please know that over the years I have been dealing with this, I have lurked here and seen the support both given and received. I wanted to think I was different. However, I feel lost now. I feel like no one understands what I am going though to have your hopes and dreams crushed. I finally feel ready to admit I am not different. I am open to being a part of a community that may be the only one that does understand.

I hope you all know that I am here for the long haul and hope to give as much support, if not more, than I receive.

Thanks for understanding.
FET 11/20/15 - BFP #3- 11/30/15 - BO at 7w1d on 12/21/15
IVF (egg donor #2) in July 2015 - BFN
FET in January 2014 - BFP - Blighted Ovum
IVF (egg donor #1) in April 2011 - BFP - DS Born 1/3/12

Re: Hello. (Tw, loss mentioned)

• Options
    Welcome!!!  It sucks you find yourself here. I am so sorry for everything you have been through and for your losses.  I hope your RE is able to give you some answers soon and find out why things aren't progressing like they should.  Huge hugs! 
    ~~ All Welcome~~
    ME: 32, SER aggregates on eggs, anovulatory
    DH:  33, 2% morphology
    TTC #1 
    2 clomid cycles, 3 hybrid clomid/bravelle IUI's = 4 BFN/1 CP@ 5.5 weeks
    IUI #6 -Follitism IUI cycle converted to IVF and back to IUI-4 mature, 3 maybe mature = BFP!!   DS Born 9/2014
    TTC#2 
    IVF #1 9/15 Antagonist- 19 R 1F (Frozen day 1 @ 2PN stage) Diagnosed with SER aggregates in 13/19 eggs after failed fertilization
    IVF #2 11/15 Antagonist w/ICSI  (Higher stims & Letrosole added last minute on stim day 7)- 39R, 24M (20/24 SER free), 15F (14/15 SER free & all frozen @ 2PN stage) 
    FET#1 Cultured all 16- 2pn embryos to day 5- transferred 1 good hatching blast and 1 early blast on 1/28- None to freeze - beta 2/5