Trying to Get Pregnant

Will this really help?

2»

Re: Will this really help?

• Thank you <3 I feel like this one is a perfect example of how stress can effect a pregnancy.  Hoping a short break brings us better luck.
  • Loading the player...
  • Caitie81490Caitie81490 member
    edited December 2015
    I completely understand that chromosomal abnormalities can cause a miscarriage but I am also completely aware of how stress can also cause miscarriages. My doctor told me that not only can stress keep you from getting pregnant but it can also hamper some women from maintaining a pregnancy. Since I so recently had a miscarriage before becoming pregnant a second time, I truely believe that a combination of lack of progesterone but also stress from work, the holidays, and doing whatever I could to make sure this pregnancy would be successful potentially caused my miscarriages.  My miscarriages were in back to back cycles within 6 weeks of each other. 
  • loveyumsupDiva cow
    @TheBorg7of9 TKU for my meditative visualization imagery for at least the next 2-3 weeks.

Lmao!
    My TTC History:
    2009: missed miscarriage #1 at 9 weeks (trisomy 16)
    2010: Infertility
    2011: Diagnosis and treatment (low sperm count, anastrozole for DH, clomid for me + IUI)
    2012: Baby #1
    2014: Baby #2
    October 2015: missed miscarriage #2 at 11 weeks (trisomy 22)
    March 2016 BFP#5, due November 2016.

My Charts since 2009

• Every time OP comes back, I get more and more frustrated with this thread. Not to beat a dead horse, but you, nor the many other women on this board (myself included) who have suffered a loss did anything to cause said loss. Insinuating so is not only hurtful to us as it brings up bad memories and pain, it's not helpful to you in terms of healing and moving forward. Be kinder to yourself.

LFAF April Siggy: TV/Movie BFFs

BFP #1 12/2012, DS born 8/2013
    BFP #2 7/2015, MMC and D&C 9/2015
    BFP #3 11/2015, CP
    BFP #4 1/2016, DD born 10/2016