Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Reflux anyone?

DS is 3 months now and has to sleep with a wedge under his crib. But he just slides down it all night and becomes lopsided and uncomfortable. Anyone have any suggestions to keep my wiggly baby in place?

Re: Reflux anyone?

• Options
    Can you use something else that is already inclined like a RnP?
  • Options
    We rolled up a bath towel (use hair ties to secure it) and put it under the crib sheet in a U shape. This helped keep our guys from inching down the mattress. They just got squirmy enough to get over the towel a couple weeks ago (they are 5 mo) and we removed the wedge then. They are doing ok sleeping flat but their reflux is pretty well controlled now knock on wood!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Also they did sleep in RNP's but had to transition out of them about 4 months bc they got too big/squirmy. As awesome as the RNP's were if your LO is 3 mo I don't know if I would start then in one now. The transition to a crib was pretty tough for us.
  • Options
    What's an RNP?
  • Options
    Rock n play
  • Options
    I keep little on in his rocker while he sleeps because of his reflux. I'm scared he'll roll onto his stomach in his crib
  • Options
    I'm trying to move baby to the crib from the rock n play now and he's 4 months. He doesn't mind, until he wakes up covered in spit up :(
  • Options
    We use baby stay asleep. It works really well for our reflux baby. She's now sleeping in her crib with a wedge under the mattress. You can only buy it online.