August 2016 Moms
Options

7 days late, in plant bleeding bfn

Hi ladies,
I'm so frustrated!!
I am sure I am pregnant. I've had sore nipples and missed period. Been tracking my period and fertile week for sometime now and I am always on time give or take a couple hours. Had what I assume is implant bleeding as it was just pinkish to red blood for 12 hours,no clots.
Now no sore nipples just very very fatigued and no urge to eat, and thought of food makes me gag. I nornally egt hormo migrians day before period. Now im getting them almsot twice a week randomly. I should be almost 5 weeks. But I'm still getting a bfn!
Pls pls help. My first day of af was nov 13th!
Feeling so confused!! I don't want to waste a Visit to the doctors if I'm not.

Re: 7 days late, in plant bleeding bfn

• Options
    The only thing that can tell if you're pregnant is a HPT or going to the doctor for blood tests. We cannot tell you if you're pregnant.
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Options
    If you "symptoms" were caused by pregnancy, you could turn a test. You aren't pregnant. Sounds like you had some random spotting and might be getting sick.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree with PPs. I'm sorry but it sounds like you're not pregnant at this time. While I was TTC I thought I was having pregnancy symptoms every month when it was just PMS. I also thought I was late when I really wasn't. I suggest temping and joining the TTC group. They're really great over there and helped me and several other ladies through the whole process.
  • Options
    Pepper6Pepper6 member
    edited December 2015
    Were you temping to confirm O? If not, then you don't know if you are late or not. Also, if you are pregnant enough to have symptoms, you'd be pregnant enough to turn a test. It doesn't sound like you are pregnant, but you can keep testing until you get a bfp or af. If you've gone 60 days without either, then you should call your doctor.