TTC After a Loss

Really need some Advice?

How long did it take you guys to get back to normal after miscarriage? I had a miscarriage October the 31st bled for about a week then had what I'm assuming is a period November 27th through December 1st. I've been spotting on and off after my period almost every day only light spotting some days very light red and some days brown. I'm so confused and devastated I hear of so many people getting pregnant again before they even have a period so I'm wondering is all this normal? I hear your most likely to get pregnant again right after miscarriage but I don't see how I can get pregnant with all this spotting! So confused.

Re: Really need some Advice?

• my first af was brown spotting then pink spotting then bleed heavy for three days then two more days pink spotting...but every person will vary. are you using opks?
  • Everyone is different. My ob told me to expect first AF 4-6 weeks after HCG returns to 0. As for me, I've been bleeding for 25 days with my MC. No AF for me, just an endless M/C.

Me: 33     H: 36

Married: 12/14/13   DS: 1/29/09

BFP2: 10/9/15  MMC: 11/12/15

BFP3: 4/6/16   DD: 12/12/16

• Loading the player...
  • I haven't been but I just ordered some I'm going to start using them. It's so frustrating to constantly be spotting on and off.
  • It's absolutely miserable it's like a huge setback it took me two years to get pregnant and at 10w3d I lost the baby I went in for a check up and the baby had no heartbeat but was measuring exactly what it should have.
  • I'm so sorry, this is such a painful thing to endure (We mc at 12w). The opk help me with stress as far as trying to pin point when I O. Wish you the best
  • It definitely is miserable. I'm going to start tracking o as soon as the test come in.