May 2015 Moms
Options

Does your 6 month LO still wake at night?

Does your LO sleep through the night? Also, is he she still waking to eat at night?

Re: Does your 6 month LO still wake at night?

• Options
    I recently posted for some tips a few days back regarding sleep and bf. I'm still breastfeeding and she wakes throughout the night. She will be 7 months on friday. Her longest stretch is the initial bedtime. She sleeps for 3hrs. Then it is every 2 hours like clockwork. *sigh.

She wakes to eat. I can tell when she is sucking to soothe. She will chew my nipple. (Still no teeth.) Everytime at night, it is to eat. I will endure the night wakings for now.
  • Options
    Yep, 3-4 times a night!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep still 3-4 times a night too. I'm perpetuating this by nursing the sleep every time even though I'm 99% sure he doesn't need it. Going to try to do some sleep training in the next couple weeks. I can't keep going on like this..
  • Options
    My 7 month old wakes twice most nights at around midnight and 4 am, always to nurse. I remember my daughter stopped waking at night when I weaned her at 1 year old. I think she was like, "No boob? No point." I think I'll probably just let it play out with this one, too, and not sleep train. Now if I were getting woken up 4-5 times a night I'd be singing a different tune.
    Me: 38, DH: 35
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Still waking 2-3 times here too. The stretches are getting longer and longer but every time something disrupts the routine, it's back to sleeping 3hrs at a time. When I was traveling and dad was putting him to sleep, he was doing 5.5hrs. I don't find it to be such a big deal, as long as I get to bed early-ish, so for now I don't plan to sleep train. *shurgs*