C-sections
Options

Weight

Ok I'm only a month PP , I have a 2 year old already and am currently breastfeeding and pumping so I have supply when I go back to work. I'm worried the weight won't come off. With my 2 year old I went VBAC and by a week PP I could fit in my pants and I exclusively pumped due to latching issues. But this time I can't fit in my pants yet and not sure if I'll be able to before I go back to work. It probably doesn't help that I feel like I'm starving all the time lol any advice or words of encouragement?

Re: Weight

• Options
    Be patient. They loaded you full of extra fluid for the surgery. It takes time for the weight to come off. It just takes patience. If you are breastfeedin, from what I understand, you need to eat more (I'm a ff, so I'm no help there). Remember, it took 9 months to put it on, it takes time for it to come off. Focus on your little one and it'll happen.
  • Options
    I'm breastfeeding and pumping and I'm hungry all the time! I eat when I'm hungry and try to focus on the good stuff, like nuts, while grains, and fruit and vegetables. I generally don't worry about how much I'm eating. You need to eat enough so you don't compromise your milk supply. I could fit into my pre pregnancy work clothes when I went back at 12 weeks pp, but my shape was a little different. And I still have that lovely pooch near my scar at almost 5 months pp.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm 3.5 weeks PP from my second section and have actually been down to my prepregnancy weight since 2 weeks PP, but my shape is different. I still don't fit into my pre-preg clothes unless i use tge belli band thing on my shorts. Remember to cut yourself a bit of a break...your organs have to reposition and your poor abs have to try to strengthen to hold those organs back in place. For now, focus on eating healthy for you and LO, not numbers on the scale. Good luck!