Pregnant after a Loss

BFP!! so nervous/excited...gahhhh!

So I haven't told my TTTC board yet because I am a little nervous, but I got my first BFP since my loss in September!  I thought I was out this cycle, I never had a peak day for O...just lots of high fertility days and on CD14 at my U/S, only one follicle measured 11 and they counted me out; guess they were wrong!

I am so nervous though.  I tested Monday morning, got my BFP and had a high temp!  And I have done both every morning since then.  I will stop temping though because I think it will drive me insane.  I am either 5w2days or 5w4 days (July 31st DD or August 2nd DD).  Since I don't know exactly what day I O'd, that is where my chart and FF put me.  Since I have been through fertility treatments, they would have me come in for bloodwork every other day...but I haven't called my doctor yet.  I am just so fearful of bad news and I want live in my (scared) happy bubble for a few more days.  If I get a positive test again on Monday/Tuesday next week, I will call.  

Seeing all the BFP's on this board gives me a lot of hope for this pregnancy.  One day at a time, and today I am pregnant.

Re: BFP!! so nervous/excited...gahhhh!

• Welcome!  My EDD based on ovulation is 7/31 and based on LMP is 8/2.  How's that for coincidence?

I found out at 3w3d, so I was a bundle of nerves waiting to see if I'd even make it until AF was due.  You're lucky that you found out later!
    TTC#1 since Jan 2015
    BFP 2/19/15  •  MMC found at 9 wks  •  D&E at 11 wks (age 36)
    BFP 8/29/15
      •  CP (age 37)
    BFP 11/18/15  •  DD born at 41 weeks <3(age 37/38)

TTC#2 since May 2017
    BFP 10/18/17  •  MMC found at 8 wks  •  Misoprostal at 10.5 wks (age 39)

BFP 2/16/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 4/13/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 5/07/18  •  MMC found at 10.5 wks  •  D&E at 11.5 wks 
    •  Testing showed it was a girl with Trisomy 22. (age 39/40)
    9/5/18 Diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve (4-5 follicles, one ovary had none and was very atrophied)

RE says the low egg count is likely causing my recurrent pregnancy loss. Less eggs results in more aneuploidy.

BFP 9/24/18  • 
    CP (age 40)
    BFP 5/11/19  •  Fraternal twins  •  MMC found at 10w5d (Baby A 6w, Baby B 10w)  •  Misoprostal at 11 weeks (age 41)

• Thanks @CarrieandRoy!  That's actually amazing :) I don't know which BMB to join...or maybe both?  I am assuming if this one sticks it'll be August, but there aren't many in that board yet.  

How have you been feeling?  The symptoms the first time were a dead give-a-way to me, but this time they didn't start until later.  Sore boobs like whoa...I literally cringed putting on a bra this morning.  Tired and actually pretty hungry, like all the time.  Which is weird I guess but maybe no morning sickness or too soon for that.  FX for you!!  
  • Loading the player...
  • I joined July since the ovulation EDD is the more accurate of the two (although I know it's still just a guess).  It's nice to be on a board where everyone's ahead of me because I can see what they're going through before I get that far myself.  A good friend from TTC After 35 just got a BFP, so I may do August, too.  Or if my EDD gets moved following an u/s.  Haven't decided.

Nausea started for me at 9dpo, so I tested the next day.  The sore boobs took a few days longer than last time to hit -- around 15dpo vs 12dpo last time.  But boy, they're sore now.  Especially my poor nipples, which are larger than they used to be.  I get super exhausted at times.  The nausea is the worst symptom for me.  I had it pretty bad last time, too.  It didn't fully hit until 6 weeks, so I assume it's only going to get worse.  I still get very hungry, but I have to figure out what specifically I want, because most things gross me out.  When it gets really bad, I'll lose my appetite and only be able to eat stuff like ramen noodles and crackers, if it's like last time.  But I'm thankful for all of my symptoms. After two losses, symptoms are a very, very good thing.
    TTC#1 since Jan 2015
    BFP 2/19/15  •  MMC found at 9 wks  •  D&E at 11 wks (age 36)
    BFP 8/29/15
      •  CP (age 37)
    BFP 11/18/15  •  DD born at 41 weeks <3(age 37/38)

TTC#2 since May 2017
    BFP 10/18/17  •  MMC found at 8 wks  •  Misoprostal at 10.5 wks (age 39)

BFP 2/16/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 4/13/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 5/07/18  •  MMC found at 10.5 wks  •  D&E at 11.5 wks 
    •  Testing showed it was a girl with Trisomy 22. (age 39/40)
    9/5/18 Diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve (4-5 follicles, one ovary had none and was very atrophied)

RE says the low egg count is likely causing my recurrent pregnancy loss. Less eggs results in more aneuploidy.

BFP 9/24/18  • 
    CP (age 40)
    BFP 5/11/19  •  Fraternal twins  •  MMC found at 10w5d (Baby A 6w, Baby B 10w)  •  Misoprostal at 11 weeks (age 41)

• Yeah, I may wait until I see the doctor and get a better idea of which DD is correct...but that is a good point, it is kind of nice to see what everyone else is experiencing before you go through it yourself.  

I haven't had any nausea yet but have gotten light headed and bad headaches (which are probably from the Clomid + the pregnancy hormones).  Omg...nipples.  Using the towel after a shower...youch.  I have been the same though, bouncing around from what sounds good but then I think about eating it and it doesn't sound appealing.  I just feel hungry constantly right now.  But you are right...any symptoms, are good sometimes!
  • Congrats!!!!!!
  • Congratulations!!
  • Congrats!!!!
  • Congrats!!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker