Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Could I be pregnant??

edited December 2015 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Day before my period was due I took an ovulation test was positive then on day of period did ovulation test was positive... spotted abit... day after period another ovulation test positive... then did a preg test was a faint positive and got darker after a few hours... but line wasn't right in the middle could it be an evaporation line??? Stil very light bleeding now

**Image removed by Admin** 

Answers

• Options
    This post isn't going to go over well...

It is against the TOU to ask if you are pregnant. Take a new test and read it within the guidelines. If no AF or BFP for 60 days contact your doctor. If you get BPF and want to continue posting in TB don't update this thread. Read the guidelines and move into your BMB. Please remove the picture we don't want to see something you peed on
    Me: 26     DH: 25
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Again with this?! Stop posting pictures of things you've peed on. There is no need to start numerous threads asking the same question. You're going to get the same answers. No random internet stranger can tell you if you're pregnant. If you aren't sure how to read the test, take another one.

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Options
    Day before my period was due I took an ovulation test was positive then on day of period did ovulation test was positive... spotted abit... day after period another ovulation test positive... then did a preg test was a faint positive and got darker after a few hours... but line wasn't right in the middle could it be an evaporation line??? Stil very light bleeding now
    QFP
    Me: 31 | H: 32
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    CD3 labs normal | HSG 1/8/16 clear | H's SA excellent
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    February 2016, cycle 16 - cycle #1 with Letrozole 5mg + TI | Progesterone=20.6
    BFP 2/24/16 - EDD 11/7/16
    It's a girl!
    Isla Quinn born 10/29/16 at 38w5d via C/S
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    Suprise! BFP 8/8/18 natural cycle | EDD 4/19/19
    It's a girl!
    Afton Noelle born 4/10/19 at 38w5d via natural VBAC
  • Options
    LecoolLecool member
    edited December 2015
    The only thing that can tell you if you are pregnant is a pregnancy test. It's against the TOU to ask us, and honestly, we wouldn't be able to tell you anyway because we are internet strangers. 

ETA for Clarity

Me: 28 | DH: 31
    Together since 2006 | Married May 2015
    TTC #1 since November 2015
    BFP 5/17/16 | EDD 1/27/17 | Born 2/4/17

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and/or ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"