Trouble TTC
Options

TTC 5 Months :(

My husband & I have been TTC since July. I had my last period October 6-10 and missed my November period all together (which hasn't happened ever) I spotted a week after my period was due & I suspected it was late implantation bleeding because I had some "early pregnancy symptoms" I received 3 negative tests 2 weeks after I was due including a doctor test. :( I've done so much reading. Could I have miscarried!? I am so down about this and I want to give up. We want children so badly.

Has this happened to anyone else??

Re: TTC 5 Months :(

• Options
    I would call your OB if you are concerned. I've never had what you are discussing, and there is no way for us to know what is going on. It's possible you just had a fluke cycle. I had a fluke cycle the month before I started TTC. I was late 3 weeks and no explanation. Like a lot of ladies say here, you're regular until you're not. I recommend reading taking charge of your fertility, grabbing a BBT thermometer, and charting your temp with an app like fertility friend. This will help you confirm and be certain when you O'd and make sure you don't have an LP defect.
    Married to DH 10/6/12
    TTC since 5/14
    Unexplained with (controlled) hypothyroidism and suspected ovulatory dysfunction (but, I do ovulate on my own)
    Clomid 50 mg 3/15 (unmonitored) - BFN
    Clomid 50 mg + metformin 4/15 (unmonitored) - BFN 
    First RE appt. 5/15; Natural cycle 5/15 monitored with 2 mature follicles and Pregnyl Trigger (full dose) + prometrium - BFN
    6/15 HSG - clear tubes & normal uterus; great PCT test results
    TI - 100 mg Clomid + prometrium (AM & PM) + vaginal estrace (AM & PM) 6-7/15 (monitored) --> no additional response and thinned lining - BFN
    TI - Injectables (follistim + Gonal-F, Ganirelix, & 1/2 dose Pregnyl) + prometrium (AM & PM) 9/15 --> 3-7 mature follicles (3 definites and 4+ that could have matured due to trigger) @ O -->BFN + 5 large cysts
    BC for 2 weeks due to cysts
    TI - Injectables (Gonal-F, Ganirelix & full dose Pregnyl) + prometrium (AM & PM) 10/15 --> 1 mature follicle --> BFN 
    TI - Last attempt at injectables (Gonal-F, Ganirelix & 1/2 dose Pregnyl) + crinone (AM only) + vaginal estrace (AM & PM) 11/15 --> 3-4 mature follicles --> BFP!! 11/27/15 @ 13dpo (shockingly, actually waited until then to test)

Beta #1 @ 16dpo (11/30/15) = 1,075
    Beta #2 @ 19dpo (12/3/15) = 3,150
    One baby: Saw heartbeat @ 5w5d (114 bpm; baby measuring 2.3mm)

"Great Things are Happening"
  • Options
    Thank you for the tips.
  • Loading the player...