Transformation Tuesday — The Bump
June 2015 Moms

Transformation Tuesday

Don't know if we've done this, but I figured since most of us are almost 6 months or already 6 months we could share a picture that had a 6ish month difference!! This one is of my husband and my son, the day we took him home from the hospital to just the other day! oh time loves to break mamas hearts!
lovethatcolosunMommaswizzChardeeMacDennisLaurenAnn0405dalinhardtKaLikeAWindjanat17177425caitalcrimminsciennah99hudson202ElRubySammy Kbethanne09ashleymc09KarasTwinmoz3518jesscmv

Re: Transformation Tuesday

• ahall0358 said:

June 25th to December 1st! Is anyone else's LO in 12 month clothing at 5 months?! I've got a healthy girl on my hands. ❤️

Mine is 6 months and in 9 month clothing. He can fit into 12 without looking ridiculous though. Especially after a few washes.
    ChardeeMacDennisahall0358
  • amccoy129 said:

ahall0358 said:

June 25th to December 1st! Is anyone else's LO in 12 month clothing at 5 months?! I've got a healthy girl on my hands. ❤️

Mine is 6 months and in 9 month clothing. He can fit into 12 without looking ridiculous though. Especially after a few washes.
    Haha! Mine can still fit into 3 month clothing at almost 6 months! She's filling out the 6 month clothing a little more recently though and mostly wears that because I didn't buy much 3 month clothing in long sleeves. Who the heck can predict this stuff?
    ahall0358moz3518
  • @ashleymc09 she certainly does! Twinsies.
    ashleymc09